The Falkirk FC Thread

52 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

I thought he may have used the Lithuanian as a wing back but don't think he's been played there in any of the friendlies? So we definitely need a RWB (not FB as I prefer 3 at the back and think we've got the players to do that) and at least 1 more striker. Much as I would love to see Jak and/or Nelson back and don't think that Sammon's that good I think he may be the better option as he'll give us more physicality and experience. 

One more striker would give us 4 which is possibly enough in a small squad.

We've got Lewis, Turner and O'Hara. We need someone happy to get stuck in and push the defence around. Even just to have that physical option on the bench, which may rule Sammon out with his wage demands. 

13 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

...and as of 5th July, Livingston had sold 712 for the top flight.

Big team see. 

Now we are going to be flooded with cretins who have heard their team being mentioned. 

1 minute ago, NewBornBairn said:

Flooded? They can barely manage a trickle at best.

Ah, but they are a vocal threesome. 

Just don't mention drug money, sex offenders or violent assault and they should be fine.