The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, Shodwall cat said:

Just a shame he's not a right back.   More evidence that Hartley doesnt fancy Tommy Robson at left back?

Seems to be. When you play Jordan McGhee at left back before him, you're really spelling it out. Not really sure why - he's obviously got downsides, but that's why he's with us in the first place.

Still - welcome Mark Russell. Might do a job out there. Can't hurt anyway for 6 months to find out 

2 minutes ago, Bairn Necessities said:

Seems to be. When you play Jordan McGhee at left back before him, you're really spelling it out. Not really sure why - he's obviously got downsides, but that's why he's with us in the first place.

Still - welcome Mark Russell. Might do a job out there. Can't hurt anyway for 6 months to find out 

Robson to me is a modern day left back. Emphasis is on attacking . Shame as he was an exciting player to watch at times and surely doesnt deserve to be binned so quickly if so.

Edited by Shodwall cat

Absolutely incredible signing. Why on earth do we need a left back when already have 2, one of whom was one of our best players last season? Especially when we have no right back.

The only explanation I can see is that Robson and Hartley have had some sort of issue, which would be yet another one to add to the list.

Edited by EdiBairn

Just now, EdiBairn said:

Absolutely incredible signing. Why on earth do we need a left back when already have 2, one of whom was one of our best players last season? Especially when we have no right back.

The only explanation I can see is that Robson and Hartley have had some sort of issue.

Could be signed as a left winger?

Also, Hartley in having an issue with someone shock. 

Just now, EdiBairn said:

The only explanation I can see is that Robson and Hartley have had some sort of issue.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Shodwall cat said:

Perhaps Russells come to some arrangement with Morton regarding this.  Either that or its utter peanuts as even we surely wouldnt be paying money for someone for 6 months.  

Can't see us waiving a fee which we're entitled too.  Hopefully you have paid over the odds. It's about time Falkirk started paying their way.