The Falkirk FC Thread

Olejnik is in the Championship with Peterborough, cracking keeper who took a disgraceful amount of unmerited abuse from our support for no apparent reason, especially given his age.

Olejnik was screwed over by his boss. Glad to see him flourish.

Remember Shane Supple? He was not too bad either.

Supple quit football after spending time with us.

What about Scott Higgins? *Shudder* that game at Inverness *double shudder*. He was actually quite a good shot stopper/diving at the stickers feet. Cross balls were a different story altogether though.

Now retired according to Wiki.

Pressley is second favourite with the bookies for the Dundee United job

Call me mental here but given the way out board has stood by Prezza and backed him when sacking him seemed easier, throw in we gave him his break and I'd be pissed off if he just left now.

He's went on and on about this being a long term plan and Rome wasn't built in a day, so he better stay until its either complete or failing.

Call me mental here but given the way out board has stood by Prezza and backed him when sacking him seemed easier, throw in we gave him his break and I'd be pissed off if he just left now.

He's went on and on about this being a long term plan and Rome wasn't built in a day, so he better stay until its either complete or failing.

Good point, if he left now it would be a massive middle finger to our support. Sorry Elvis, you'll have to finish what you've started big man, hence why you've been given a 3 year deal. Let's be honest though, Utd couldn't afford the compo, even if they wanted him.

What the hell is he building. Due to his failings as a manager the club is being dismantled brick by brick. Basically we are downsizing in order to survive. Mark my words this time next year we will be on here talking about the closure of the academy and part time football. Promotion is the only thing that will help us plain and simple. Which looks less and less likely as the seasons pass by. Change from the top, i.e. Sevco sympathiser Martin Ritchie, down to Stevie Crawford and Neil Macfarlane need to go.

I'm sick of hearing how skint the club is from Ritchie and Pressley. When they are the ones that got us in this postion. They should be shamed of the shambles the club is in.

The sooner there is a wholesale clearout the better.

So yes I'm afraid you are mental.

So when we want him oot he says give me a chance to finish the job.

When he wants oot we let him leave?

Excellent.

We should be asking him right now if he would leave should any team come in for him to test his loyalty to the board who have shown him plenty.

I'm not saying I'm enjoying Pressley, but for him to leave after all the fuss we made to get him out would be a boot to the baws.

He said it was a long term plan, well bloody well finish it then.

If we sacked him he would expect paid up for the full contract.

The other flipside of that coin is if a bigger team wants him, we expect him to finish the job he started.

I agree with you, he is a bit of an arrogant arse, but, he's our arrogant arse!

And who would we get?

Think of the talking points Pressley has given us on this board over the last few years, we'd have nothing to talk about if it weren't for him