The Falkirk FC Thread

Im the only one that thinks Higgins is pish. Another dud signed by Pressley. There is now too many to name.

Unfortunately hes only played 1 good game for us, Dunfermline at home before tiring. But hard to blame him today when he came on, game was already done

I understand Vaulks has signed

Will Vaulks has confirmed on his twitter that he's signed.

He's a centre-back, yeah?

I'd rather we signed a proper wide player or someone that might give some help to Taylor up front but if this signing means Dods playing less then I'm all for it.

Im the only one that thinks Higgins is pish.

You're certainly not the only one, he's utterly shite. He brings nothing to the team and his performance when he came on today was comical.

If we're looking to save money then we should be looking to get the likes of him and Weatherston out the door.

Anyone know if Brian Rice is still over in Dubai coaching. Seen him recently at a few games and is well known to be over at training on a regular basis. Spoke to him last season at a game and asked why he was at the stadium "Falkirk is my team always has been always will". Know Chipper is a big Celtic man but its pretty obvious he still has a good affiliation with our club

No problem with everybody having their opinion, but banging the drum like an illiterate every time from somebody who i'd expect more of.

Maybe after the hundredth time, someone will finally notice the useless clown is killing the club.

Weatherston out the door.

Is Weatherston not playing well for Falkirk,when is he out of contract.He was going to sign for Arbroath before he signed for Falkirk, but Falkirk came in at the last minute.

We're in a bad way just now. The young boys just don't look interested - it might be tiredness but we need to kick on sharpish.

That was woeful today. I got a bovril stain down my new sneaks and lost a tenner. An absolutely terrible day out.

We're in a bad way just now. The young boys just don't look interested - it might be tiredness but we need to kick on sharpish.

That was woeful today. I got a bovril stain down my new sneaks and lost a tenner. An absolutely terrible day out.

You deserve to lose that tenner for using the word 'sneaks' :P

Spoke to a lad who was at the game today and he said we were jobbies , so you can take comfort in that you are not the only one who had to endure that today

Is Weatherston not playing well for Falkirk,when is he out of contract.He was going to sign for Arbroath before he signed for Falkirk, but Falkirk came in at the last minute.

He's shite and out of contract at the end of the season. Started off really well for us but his form started to dip the same time Higginbotham left last January and since then he's probably spent more time out injured than fit but he's been extremely poor when he has played.

He's certainly not a right-back either. Or a striker.