The Falkirk FC Thread

Pressley has grown on me over the last year due to his change in attitude and how he came across on debates about league reform. He also appears to have toned down his exuberant celebrations and just seems a bit more respectful in general. However, that fandan MacFarlane seems to have found the characteristics that Pressley has shed; prancing about like an idiot, ridiculous reactions to pretty blatant and straight forward refereeing decisions, generally acting like a fud. Hope for Falkirk fans' sake that he isn't appointed, should Pressley leave.

Edited by Armand 2

“They (United) are very keen to meet me and speak about the vacant position.

“I’m aware of their interest but the one thing that is absolutely clear is I’ve not been offered the United job and I’m fully focused on things here at Falkirk.”

So we've now at least got a quote. I'm trying not to get to excited at this stage.

“They (United) are very keen to meet me and speak about the vacant position.

“I’m aware of their interest but the one thing that is absolutely clear is I’ve not been offered the United job and I’m fully focused on things here at Falkirk.”

So we've now at least got a quote. I'm trying not to get to excited at this stage.

According to Radio Scotland yesterday, Billy Dodds has been interviewed. I think its fair to say United are being a bit scattergun, so I wouldn't get your hopes up just yet!

The Board of FSS are delighted to announce three more ex-players will be attending this event on February 16th in The Park Hotel

Jim Scott who played for the Club in the early 70's ,Scott Crabbe who was the club's centre forward during our run to the cup final in 1997 and fans favourite Pedro Moutinho will all join us as our guests. They join Jamie McGowan, Tiger McLaughlin, John Markie, Jimmy Glimour and Farid El Alagui who we have already announced.

Tickets are selling well however there are tickets still available. These can be ordered by following the link below.

http://falkirksupporterssociety.org/?cat=6

We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has already booked to come along and hope more of you will join us on the day.

Regards

Any update on Huddersfield?

Not that I've heard of. Hopefully Scotty and Muzz have been bigging him up to all the players and backroom staff there, might put a bit of pressure on there BODs to snap him up?

Is he not more for next season?

Anyway, anyone think we should get Kingsley,Alston ect all tied down as they two apart from Taylor have been our best players this season.

Alston reminds me of a right footed Alan Gow who can finish and has end product.