The Falkirk FC Thread

Not one penny should be spent on players. The league's gone - spending money on players would be a huge waste of money.

Use it to pay down the debt.

Not one penny should be spent on players. The league's gone - spending money on players would be a huge waste of money.

Use it to pay down the debt.

What is the debt though Gaz? Are we actually in debt that we require unexpected income to pay?

What is the debt though Gaz? Are we actually in debt that we require unexpected income to pay?

Didnt we have to take out another soft loan a few months ago?

The board can have no excuses now, get them paid of and our finances sorted.

I was being sarcastic...I know there is very little chance of any of that money being spent on players, we might bring in one (Neilson)

Might mean we dont have to sell anyone in the summer though, and will actually be in a position to turn down sub-standard offers for our players

I was being sarcastic...I know there is very little chance of any of that money being spent on players, we might bring in one (Neilson)

Might mean we dont have to sell anyone in the summer though, and will actually be in a position to turn down sub-standard offers for our players

If we're ever going to sign Neilson, which I wouldn't be against, it makes sense to wait until the summer when he can replace the surely departing Dods, there's no point wasting money now.

On a serious note, it should of course go on any debts.

Thinking 'outside the box' (sorry) though, maybe put the rest towards installing a 3G surface and moving the academy and training facilities back to the stadium.

On a serious note, it should of course go on any debts.

Thinking 'outside the box' (sorry) though, maybe put the rest towards installing a 3G surface and moving the academy and training facilities back to the stadium.

I don't know much about the training facilities or whether its possible for us to build training facilities at TFS. If it is a possibility then it would surely be a good thing to at least look into.

If we're ever going to sign Neilson, which I wouldn't be against, it makes sense to wait until the summer when he can replace the surely departing Dods, there's no point wasting money now.

Agreed....Dont see the point on it this season, we do have 4 or 5 players who can play centre half allegedly as recent weeks have shown but this season league wise will see us finish mid table with or without Neilson.........

I dont know the penalties if Bradford appeal but if they are not too damaging to the original 250 000 euros, then I am sure they will appeal, I like many here I am sure, wouldve thought we would either get 50k or feck all.....We wouldve probably took 50k too if Bradford were clever enough to deal outside Fifa ruling...... :P

Just remembered that Mark Stewart came through our youth ranks. Surely we must be due a cut. :P

Did he not start of at Celic ?

Bradford fans taking it well...... :huh:

http://www.claretandbanter.co.uk/threads/33380-City-odered-to-pay-Falkirk-%C2%A3-250-000-compensation-for-Mark-Stewart

Edited by MrDust