The Falkirk FC Thread

4 hours ago, Russ said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Aye exactly what I said.

Only a complete idiot would write off any player after 2 league games and a couple of experimental cup games.

First time I've heard a couple equaling four.

Petra won't make it at right wing for camelon juniors never mind us

27 minutes ago, Falkirk_Bairn_1983 said:

I've not wrote him off yet but he hasn't looked great so far and I don't think he will start on Saturday against Queens. 

Did Petra get a 1 or 2 year contract?

Unfortunately 2 yr

Harris can actually play football, Petra is fucking terrible. I’ve yet to see him doing anything with the ball. Harris has zero confidence and is a shitebag after his injury, but he can actually play.

McKee scored 10 goals from central midfield last season, a good record, but when you think he was out either injured or banned for 15 games last season, it’s an unbelievable record. I know it’s early but I can’t see any of our central midfielders scoring even close to 10 goals this season.

Guest Back Post Misses
With years of evidence watching him at our level.

So we simply shut our minds off to Motherwell fans comments then? He is a dud and another dud with 2 years

Harris can actually play football, Petra is fucking terrible. I’ve yet to see him doing anything with the ball. Harris has zero confidence and is a shitebag after his injury, but he can actually play.

McKee scored 10 goals from central midfield last season, a good record, but when you think he was out either injured or banned for 15 games last season, it’s an unbelievable record. I know it’s early but I can’t see any of our central midfielders scoring even close to 10 goals this season.

Joe McKee did not score 10 goals last season, he scored 4 in the league and 3 in the league cup in July.

How is signing a player released by Hibs a 'lazy Houston signing' but signing one released by Motherwell an exciting signing?

Harris did ok at Queens before signing for us(not that we should have). Petra was called the competition winner by Motherwell fans.

Edited by EdiBairn

im currently glass half full at mo. current squad doesnt give me much optimism at present to win games. disappointed big time. thought hartley was going to get a team to impress.....