The Falkirk FC Thread

In all honesty, I'm not into clubs stopping managers speaking to other clubs, if a manager wants away let them go, I certainly wouldn't have anyone dictating who I can or can't speak to, doesn't show much faith in the person.

^This. In my limited experience, Ayr would not stand in anyone's way. Why would they? Seems counterproductive.

1 hour ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Actually pleasing on two fronts. Firstly, we acted “impeccably”. Secondly, McCall chose to stay where he is. He actually stepped up to the Yogi plate ethically, and Ayr might actually get a huge boost from this. Well done them.

Or more likely, he did like the wages offered. Not enough pieces of silver this time around. 

Just now, Harry Kinnear said:

The wait for an announcement is killing me. I just know its going to end in " Get him to f**k".

Let's just make the banner and head down to the stadium. 

Is anyone outside Benny Ts? 

7 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:
9 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:
Let's just make the banner and head down to the stadium. 

Is anyone outside Benny Ts? 

A double fish supper out of Benny's would go down a treat the now. Might settle my nervous guts.

It's going to be McCoist, isn't it? I can fucking feel it in my bones. 

Sh1t, I spend my adult life telling fellow Bairns to calm the hell down, the sky isn’t falling in on us, then they go and appoint McCoist and the f**king sky falls in.

Typical.

Well what a mess this is. If we end up with Jim Duffy I will not be happy at all.

Looking at who is available and who would want the job I'd now seriously think about giving Mark Kerr a crack at it. I know they were really impressed with the work he done when he helped out after Houston got the boot.

He obviously would be a bit of a gamble but I just get the gut feeling he will be a good manager and knows the club inside out.