The Falkirk FC Thread

Is it only just a couple of months ago we were all on here hitting F5 every few seconds to see who the new signings were? Now we're doing the same waiting for a new manager. Falkirk certainly have this social media thing cracked. 

im of the frame of mind i dont care as long as its someone who can take the current squad and make them competitive with reasonable tactical savvy. old and experienced or young and inexperienced with bright ideas. dont care as long as they can do the job.

i would have liked mccall but thats out of the window now  ho hum

4 minutes ago, faedenny said:

im of the frame of mind i dont care as long as its someone who can take the current squad and make them competitive with reasonable tactical savvy. old and experienced or young and inexperienced with bright ideas. dont care as long as they can do the job.

i would have liked mccall but thats out of the window now  ho hum

That's why I'd like Kerr to get a shot. Might not work out but I've heard good things about the work he has done with us and since he has been at Ayr. He might just bring something new to the table.

Duffy is a bit meh. Just shows how much we have messed up this summer if we need to go to a mid table championship manager to steady the ship.

Edited by Falkirk_Bairn_1983

6 minutes ago, AGPar said:

Why ominous? I can think of worse appointments.

Awaits the thread being clogged up with Greg Wallace pictures/gifs from Morton fans.

I remember seeing Falkirk when Duffy was manager the last time round, I wouldn't be thrilled if I was a Falkirk fan and based on his recent time at Morton in the same league you'll be wanting another players outing to Saltcoats by the end of October.

Edited by Jason King

1 minute ago, Jason King said:

Awaits the thread being clogged up with Greg Wallace pictures/gifs from Morton fans.

I remember seeing Falkirk when Duffy was manager the last time round, I wouldn't be thrilled if I was a Falkirk fan and based on his recent time at Morton in the same league you'll be wanting another players outing to Saltcoats by the end of October.

thing is  we are over a barrel and need to be careful who we appoint.

we are absolutely gash at the minute  its a win win situation forever comes in. if we stay rubbish then he can blame hartleys signings if he turns it around he is a hero

For a manager who is unemployed and not really that sought after taking us on in our current state isn't that bad a gig. Reading this thread the majority of fans would be thrilled if they can keep us up so expectations might not be that high. The players have looked absolute shite so far but the right manager might be able to get them playing.

1 minute ago, badgerthewitness said:

Jim Duffy FFS. What next, a return to Ralgex as a cure for all sporting injuries and old men selling tablet & macaroon from cardboard boxes?

whats wrong with macaroon bars, eh? and i think its called deep heat now. gotta laff.