The Falkirk FC Thread

AFAIK, McNab is a defender, Hogg is a defender/midfielder, Blair is a winger and the other 3 are forwards.

Conor Hogg and Robbie McNab are attacking midfielders and often play on the wing, Ryan Blair plays centre midfield, Scott Shepherd and Botti Biabi are strikers and Michael Martin plays centrally in an attacking role.

Conor Hogg and Robbie McNab are attacking midfielders and often play on the wing, Ryan Blair plays centre midfield, Scott Shepherd and Botti Biabi are strikers and Michael Martin plays centrally in an attacking role.

What's a wing? Is that, like, wide of the five 4'11" tippy tappy midfielders we normally play?

The same board who got 300k+ for Murray Wallace?

Although impressive Rob, I feel the £150k we got for Higgy with 4 months left of his deal was more impressive.

Oh and the £300k was the minimum we will make from that deal.

I believe fully it is worth around £500k

The same board who got 300k+ for Murray Wallace?

Although impressive Rob, I feel the £150k we got for Higgy with 4 months left of his deal was more impressive.

Oh and the £300k was the minimum we will make from that deal.

I believe fully it is worth around £500k

If everything in his contract comes to fruition Wallace's deal is worth 700k to falkirk, loads of add ons

If there's five teams bidding for him then let them go off against each other. The board will get a decent wedge for him, we are developing a reputation ala Hibs, Livi or Hamilton these days so we won't be selling guys on the cheap (can't actually remember the last player we let go for a fee who I felt was underpriced?).