The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Would be a bit weird if Falkirk ended up getting away with no punishment at all. Being the SPFL it wouldn't surprise me. 

Id guess a monetary sum to Morton depending on the evidence or in the governing bodies guess work

20-50k Id guess, though I'm guessing this situation is a first to go this far to the governing body and would be funny if it was a suspended fine with us being warned about our future business

So Margaret Lang is paid to be a lawyer and can't even win a simple case against a sweetie magnate.

While Falkirk players are paid to play football but can barely kick or catch a football between them.

At this rate due to the gross negligence seeping through the club I wouldn't be surprised if the matchday litter pickers are all double amputees.

14 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

Guess our legal bill for this financial year will be above budget and wonder if this has knock on effect to the recruitment funds set aside for January?

I believe the Board of Directors will make use of personal funds if necessary.

Guess that depends what limbs have been amputated, you utter shambles. And why would that stop them doing the job? 
Couldn't decide which joke to go for so going to reply again.

Clearly meant double arm amputees. It's only your board that doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Rule D11 just says that a club failing to comply with rule D10 “shall be dealt with by the Board as it shall see fit”. There is no published specific sanction or range of sanctions.

14 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

I believe the Board of Directors will make use of personal funds if necessary.

no they won't, they have pretty much stated they won't be signing any more cheques, they haven't signed one in 6 years, don't see why this would make them start again

Edited by falkirkzombie

Disappointing news for everyone involved with the club. Certainly not impossible for the SPFL to be at fault here. I hope we're consulting with a top legal team to get this resolved in our favour.

Our Chair is a Lawyer. Why do we need to waste any more of the fans money?