The Falkirk FC Thread

21 minutes ago, McG said:

McShane will do an excellent job for Falkirk, was 1 of our best performers last season when we won the championship.

Was underrated by a lot of our fans.

Is this looking likely to be a loan deal or on a permanent basis?

Just now, EdiBairn said:

Flynn might still be coming. Still discussing terms I believe.

He’s capable of doing you a turn in the championship. Although it has to be said he’s not really what you want in a dogfight type.

Distinct lack of pace and not much of hard grafter.

4 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

He’s capable of doing you a turn in the championship. Although it has to be said he’s not really what you want in a dogfight type.

Distinct lack of pace and not much of hard grafter.

I wouldn’t worry about that post it, you can guarantee if its coming from Edi it’s a load of shite. He’s just enjoying the attention of thinking he is ITK.

6 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

I wouldn’t worry about that post it, you can guarantee if its coming from Edi it’s a load of shite. He’s just enjoying the attention of thinking he is ITK.

I haven't been wrong once 

Got to imagine Maclean is confirmed now. Mckinnon plays a system that suits him so you may manage to get the best out of him.

He's quite direct but lacks the blistering pace to be really effective with it. Still better than the shite you've had so far this season. Screenshot_20190102-223421_Twitter.jpg

9 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

What about a couple of weeks ago when Craig called out your lies? Remember, when you went scurrying away for a few days only to return several days later talking copious amount of s***e. How is that email coming along?

10 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

That’s very true. You have been wrong on very many occasions. Never let an ugly truth get in the way of a beautiful lie though. You just keep on doing what you do, and just ignore the justified ridicule.

I have. By a poster on here. He can name himself if he wants. There is at least some ITK among us.

Far be it from me to put myself in the limelight but it was me!

I have been at the club all week sitting on Aaron Muirhead’s knee watching Abdul train.

I tried to give you all clues but you are all just stupid Falkirk fans - I mean it’s not hard to work out Abdul Osman is an anagram of Greg Kiltie.

I can also confirm Ray might definitely perhaps bring in another 15 players including someone who might have played at the World Cup in my opinion - however the transfer window is a very watery liquidy process and this might totally change but I will still be right regardless.

Margaret came back without the biscuits , but her hearts in the right place & she’s a volunteer after all.

#ITK

What he said ^^^. Great signing for you lot.
McShane will do an excellent job for Falkirk, was 1 of our best performers last season when we won the championship.
Was underrated by a lot of our fans.
In the first half of the season agreed.

A solid Championship player though, doubt Falkirk will be able to get much better than him given the situation they are in.

Took a while for him and McGinn to gel together in the middle of the park. Vital he has a player next to him that will compliment them both.

2 minutes ago, EdiBrain said:

Far be it from me to put myself in the limelight but it was me!

I have been at the club all week sitting on Aaron Muirhead’s knee watching him train.

I tried to give you all clues but you are all just stupid Falkirk fans - I mean it’s not hard to work out Abdul Osman is an anagram of Greg Kiltie.

I can also confirm Ray might definitely perhaps bring in another 15 players including someone who might have played at the World Cup in my opinion - however the transfer window is a very watery liquidy process and this might totally change but I will still be right regardless.

Margaret came back without the biscuits , but her hearts in the right place & she’s a volunteer after all.

#ITK

Decent content.

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, AGPar said:

What about a couple of weeks ago when Craig called out your lies? Remember, when you went scurrying away for a few days only to return several days later talking copious amount of s***e. How is that email coming along?

All I said then was the perspective of one side of a two-sided negotiation. Someone from the other side gave their view. It wasn't a case of anyone being wrong.

1 minute ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

In the first half of the season agreed.

A solid Championship player though, doubt Falkirk will be able to get much better than him given the situation they are in.

Took a while for him and McGinn to gel together in the middle of the park. Vital he has a player next to him that will compliment them both.

He got his fair amount of assists and goals and turned out to be a very important player and played a huge part in us winning the league, with the right player next to him he will stroll the championship.

Excellent signing for Falkirk.

1 minute ago, Torfason said:
55 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:
Devastated that the Bairns haven’t taken Flynn along with McShane. I would gladly drive him through to Falkirk.

Any chance you can pick up Danny Rogers as well?

Only if you take Leo Fasan 

8 minutes ago, Torfason said:
1 hour ago, glenburn bud said:
Devastated that the Bairns haven’t taken Flynn along with McShane. I would gladly drive him through to Falkirk.

Any chance you can pick up Danny Rogers as well?

I would take rogers back, competent at this level. He wouldn't exactly be an inspiring signing but he is a known quantity and is far better than either of the jokers we have been playing this season.