The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, glenburn bud said:

He’s capable of doing you a turn in the championship. Although it has to be said he’s not really what you want in a dogfight type.

Distinct lack of pace and not much of hard grafter.

Yes we know all about him having had him twice already. Considering the fact that hes only 29 hus career seems to have hit the buffers a bit prematurely.

4 hours ago, EdiBairn said:

All I said then was the perspective of one side of a two-sided negotiation. Someone from the other side gave their view. It wasn't a case of anyone being wrong.

"This 'consortium' were unable to prove they have sufficient funds to take over and keep the club afloat so the current BoD are quite rightly not prepared to sell to them."

You stated this as fact , and not as your perspective.

When Craig put you right it became very one-sided as you vanished for a few days before coming back and ignoring the issue until  now with this shabby effort.

I think someone was wrong and it rhymes with ShediBairn.  

29 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

EdiBairn playing every c**t like a fiddle is great entertainment.

No playing anyone, the fact he has made so many randoms (mostly wrong) and stating the obvious starting to think he has attention deficit disorder and just spouting p*sh for a bite or the feeling to be popular in the unlikely case someone thinks he is ITK

Edited by AL-FFC

47 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

EdiBairn playing every c**t like a fiddle is great entertainment.

Yes I agree at first glance he seems like a brilliant wind up merchant -  I thought this a few weeks back.

Then as time went by , I thought he has zero self awareness and get's quite aggressive at times when you disagree with him - at best maybe an unintentional wind up merchant.    

Now I just think he's completely deluded ,  wants to be perceived as ITK & party to Ray's inner thoughts , believes  everything he says even when he is contradicting himself and is descending into madness. In my mind I think of him being like Ronnie Corbett in "Sorry".  

And he's in desperate need of a hug. It's only football after all.

Guest Ecosse83

First post back for a few months and had to create a new profile as my other one was locked for some unknown reason.

Anyway happy with the business done so far providing the McShane chat is true, he would be an excellent addition to a side at the bottom of the Championship. I trust the manager over Osman considering he has watched him in training the last month or so and should be ready to go and Dixon will be a steady player with experience and like the thought of Robson playing in font of him. 

Now I'd like a keeper and a central defender in the mould of McCracken or Darren Dods to play alongside McGhee, the rest can get to f*** in my opinion. 

Edited by Ecosse83

Guest Ecosse83
11 hours ago, EdiBairn said:

I haven't been wrong once 

It's hard to be wrong when you barely mention a name apart from the bleeding obvious. Listing a bunch of players that are obviously leaving doesn't make you an ITK messiah.

If you give a few names that haven't been mentioned I'll maybe start taking you seriously but I very much doubt you will do that!

10 hours ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

So, 

Paul Dixon

Abdul Osman. 

The McLean boy

Possibly Ian McShane

Pleasing so far. 

I mean, if we play 442, that's Paton on the bench straight away. 

Oh Dear, we're in serious trouble if Lovejoy rolls up at Somerset on Saturday.

I know our stadium is a bit of an antique but come on.........................

1 hour ago, Ecosse83 said:

First post back for a few months and had to create a new profile as my other one was locked for some unknown reason.

Anyway happy with the business done so far providing the McShane chat is true, he would be an excellent addition to a side at the bottom of the Championship. I trust the manager over Osman considering he has watched him in training the last month or so and should be ready to go and Dixon will be a steady player with experience and like the thought of Robson playing in font of him. 

Now I'd like a keeper and a central defender in the mould of McCracken or Darren Dods to play alongside McGhee, the rest can get to f*** in my opinion. 

We'll see... don't forget that Osman has been in training in the midst of a complete effing rabble, so I imagine it would be pretty hard to tell how good he'd be when he comes up against anybody even half-decent. The Belles of St Trinians would outplay trash like Lewis, Sammut, et al....   

f6a7c7b357a7ed84055c6605a9adf4e8.jpg