The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I got the twitter notification which read "Welcome to our first signing of the day..." and went off for a coffee quite happy, without opening the tweet.

Came back to another notification starting "McKinnon said: "Morgaro is..."" and just burst out laughing.

There must be some boys we could sign who played under Ray at Lochee Utd who could do a pedestrian CM job for us.

Scobbie inbound next, probably. Or Sean Dillon..

5 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I got the twitter notification which read "Welcome to our first signing of the day..." and went off for a coffee quite happy, without opening the tweet.

Came back to another notification starting "McKinnon said: "Morgaro is..."" and just burst out laughing.

There must be some boys we could sign who played under Ray at Lochee Utd who could do a pedestrian CM job for us.

Genuinely getting beyond a joke now.

If yer a player out of contract right now and you've player under Ray before then just bide yer time and you'll get the call.

Fvck me man.

1 minute ago, BendtnerBairn said:

If yer a player out of contract right now and you've player under Ray before then just bide yer time and you'll get the call.

Fvck me man.

Gomis never played under McKinnon.

Edited by wee_bairn

1 minute ago, AL-FFC said:

In other news see Patrick Brough has found a club just signed for Barrow

When he first came in it's one of the ones I was least interested about as he just looked like a squad filler, probably turned out to be the one I hated the least.

Just now, FalkirkLad said:

When he first came in it's one of the ones I was least interested about as he just looked like a squad filler, probably turned out to be the one I hated the least.

I think he was the only one that was turning out to be competent and even at that it took Hartley's sacking to do it. good luck to the lad tbh just unfortunate he was saddled in the worst Falkirk side in History it has to have been.

1 minute ago, FalkirkLad said:

Spent most of his time parked on his arse, or playing alongside far more offensive players.

29 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Not sure if I would take him to be honest, too lightweight for League One. Probably not the player we should be looking at currently. 

:shutup

5 minutes ago, wee_bairn said:

Gomis never played under McKinnon.

Fair enough, Wee Bairn yer right.

Dundee United links n that, tho. Hardly an imaginative signing.

He's just working his way through that DUFC Scottish Cup Winning Team who gave him the best day of his lyf in the stands.

That's why we get Sean Dillon & David Goodwillie rumours every window.

Sick eh it.

Just now, CC52 FFC said:

Falkirk Herald reporting we may only get another 1 signing today.

Isn't Durnan and Telfer quoted as signing in one of the rags today.

Right back, strikers and goalie surely incoming soon...scrap the ludicrous right back talk

Just now, FalkirkLad said:

'Brough signed for the Bluebirds on a two-year contract, with the option of a further year, and will arrive at Holker Street after a year in the Scottish Premiership with Falkirk.'

Christ. Their fans will think our top league is murder.

TBH am not to bothered about RMcK "old pals act" signing policy, it's actually a bit of what we need after 2/3 windows of largely unknown signings.

most of whom have came in so far i would describe as mid championship players and as we are are in L1 that's not to bad going, and at the end of the day a manager has to trust his players and Ray obv trusts who he is bringing in.

Need to remember there is still a large amount of players to come in and i'm sure some will be unknown quantities but im happy them being in the minority this season. 

2 minutes ago, falkirkzombie said:

TBH am not to bothered about RMcK "old pals act" signing policy, it's actually a bit of what we need after 2/3 windows of largely unknown signings.

most of whom have came in so far i would describe as mid championship players and as we are are in L1 that's not to bad going, and at the end of the day a manager has to trust his players and Ray obv trusts who he is bringing in.

Need to remember there is still a large amount of players to come in and i'm sure some will be unknown quantities but im happy them being in the minority this season. 

Aye, I can't see us signing another 10 players like the ones we've signed. Could definitely do with some youth to supplement a mid championship level first 11.

Fvck me man.

Who was it on here who used harp on about ‘Lazy signing’...and where is he/she?
Whole new levels being reached here......