The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Bantabairn said:
There no doubt we’re getting the lockdown, trying to stay positive but it’s not looking good.

Why is there no doubt? Theres surely some doubt.

There is absolutely no evidence to show that competitive football without crowds has spread the disease.

Cant think of any football related deaths.

Therefore, I agree.

There is a lot of doubt.

26 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

There is absolutely no evidence to show that competitive football without crowds has spread the disease.

Cant think of any football related deaths.

Therefore, I agree.

There is a lot of doubt.

If there is a lockdown, and it looks inevitable, it makes no sense for team coaches traveling from one area of the country to another, potentially spreading disease where there might be little before.  Basic science.  Like it or not football is not an essential service.  

16 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

In Fife, when a brother and sister really love each other, they have a "special cuddle" and 9 months later, retarded, six fingered mutants like RR#1 are born.

Just keep him busy over here, will you. We unloaded Messi Scott into the QoS forum, now if we can keep RR over here we can have rational discussions. Just toss him some bait now and then.

31 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

In Fife, when a brother and sister really love each other, they have a "special cuddle" and 9 months later, retarded, six fingered mutants like RR#1 are born.

Have just got back in the door from my son's match in Fife, and the absolute nick of some of the opposition "coaches" agrees with your theory.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Trialist on the bench too. Hopefully a left back emoji102.png

Be a goalie I presume. Least we won't get miller and gomis in the middle of the park this week but 3 left backs on the bench aint giving us a lot of options.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

6 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

Gomis omitted from squad suggests an injury. With Leitch starting it’s the same formation as last week, either the players have been read the riot act, and on last chance, or the managers can’t see what the majority of us can see.

Will be interesting to see who plays centre mid and who plays wide left.

9 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Christ I forgot all about Moore he was that bad. Another shit loan signing last season.  McManus apart they really were dreadful.  If you do your job properly you get 4 decent loan signings and bobs your uncle your promoted. It's not a you have to have one good one and 3 shit ones. It's all about the right scouting . 1 success out of 5 is crap and a few quid on wages pished down the drain.

Ach well, it's reassuring to see that you're not blaming the current incumbents for our loan failures (apart from one), so, hopefully they'll be able to make 4 decent loans in January and we'll get promoted.

11 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Ach well, it's reassuring to see that you're not blaming the current incumbents for our loan failures (apart from one), so, hopefully they'll be able to make 4 decent loans in January and we'll get promoted.

Da vita mind you was a real shocker. Rushed in on the first day of the window virtually and yet he was fecking awful.  Does raise a concern when miller should've really known what we were getting.

17 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Da vita mind you was a real shocker. Rushed in on the first day of the window virtually and yet he was fecking awful.  Does raise a concern when miller should've really known what we were getting.

Didn't look fit to me, but can't disagree.