The Falkirk FC Thread

59 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Hard to disagree with this from one of our most improved performers this season (although it would be churlish not to point out Dunfermline's consistency, too). He's also spot on in saying it's still in the players hands whether this season is success or not - we need to get back into the rhythm we enjoyed in the middle section of the season heading into the play-offs and the semi-final, starting tomorrow.

Don't disagree with most of what he has said, but the fact he is referring to "the pressure being taken away" doesn't inspire much confidence sadly. They should absolutely have been wanting Dunfermline coming to their place tomorrow with the Championship and automatic promotion on the line and up for grabs. Unfortunately, for many in our squad, I suspect the fact that there is little riding on tomorrows outcome will be viewed as a very welcome relief. Not great at all.

26 minutes ago, Springfield said:

There’s many supporters feeling the exact same way. You’ll never hear it from me that the accused are world beaters, we’ve gave a very consistent team a far easier ride than many of their supporters would have have expected. Player for player there’s no great difference, our failure has been our terrible inconsistencies although we had a decent mid season run. The last few pages have highlighted many issues which unfortunately some have decided it’s supporters with agendas. I don’t know, maybe it is, However I view many of the posts honest and true. 
Let me go one step further to your post, it’s an absolute disgrace that there’s a possibility of yet another year down here in the lower depths of Scottish football.
We are staring down the barrel of a play of spot, and for any fans that think the play off spot is in the bag, let me know what you’re drinking.

We will be in the play offs comfortably 

13 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Should have made it clear, winning promotion through the play offs 

Not seen anything we should be scared about. We dealt with Airdrie easily recently and have beaten a team at the top of the Championship in the cup. We will need to play better than we have in the last 4 games but I am not going to wet my knickers just yet. 

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’m not going either tbh. Just don’t fancy it at all.

I have no doubt people will miss the game but to say that people never miss a game home and away but are not going this weekend I believe is an exaggeration 

PS you could well regret it 

Edited by Back Post Misses

16 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I have no doubt people will miss the game but to say that people never miss a game home and away but are not going this weekend I believe is an exaggeration 

I'm not going. If I had really put my mind to it I could have got there. I would have moved plans etc earlier in the season. Had I not had to make some effort I would have been there tomorrow.

It's an easy one to take on the chin for me, and i'll be back for Airdrie next weekend.

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

It's an easy one to take on the chin for me, and i'll be back for Airdrie next weekend.

Miss a pumping, witness a pumping. 

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

What you get up to with your sister is no business of mine m9

Miss Pumping is your sister.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Thought as much. 

Cowards.

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’m not going either tbh. Just don’t fancy it at all.

44 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I'm not going. 

Shat it. 

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
3 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Shat it. 

Quite clearly Mr Falkirk has deposited shect awe oor his scatter flat. How very becoming.

12 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

I’m going today but I don’t think there’s a circumstance where anyone who doesn’t go would regret it.

Even if we win 6-0 we’re going to have a packed away end in title party mode giving it “f**k you Falkirk we’re gonnae win the league” for the full game.

Actually, why am I going?