The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Thought as much. 

Cowards.

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’m not going either tbh. Just don’t fancy it at all.

44 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I'm not going. 

Shat it. 

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
3 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Shat it. 

Quite clearly Mr Falkirk has deposited shect awe oor his scatter flat. How very becoming.

12 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

I have no doubt people will miss the game but to say that people never miss a game home and away but are not going this weekend I believe is an exaggeration 

PS you could well regret it 

I’m going today but I don’t think there’s a circumstance where anyone who doesn’t go would regret it.

Even if we win 6-0 we’re going to have a packed away end in title party mode giving it “f**k you Falkirk we’re gonnae win the league” for the full game.

Actually, why am I going?

22 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

D1AC7F98-8CAC-45FC-9021-9BBE07DE18CE.thumb.jpeg.0a3a101e922b9cc5f0e7ce43ae9b72c1.jpeg

I'd have thought he was more likely to be slurring to the poor girl about how he'd told all the visitors to the thread where to go, if they weren't Falkirk fans.

I almost hope you lot do scramble up this year.  If you don't, it'll obviously be hilarious, but given the greenies the above got, I think many of you couldn't cope.

The fabled 'One F' must be some place if this thread is an improvement.

3 hours ago, Hughsie said:

I’m going today but I don’t think there’s a circumstance where anyone who doesn’t go would regret it.

Even if we win 6-0 we’re going to have a packed away end in title party mode giving it “f**k you Falkirk we’re gonnae win the league” for the full game.

Actually, why am I going?

I'm not sure im at all bothered about away  fans singing about what hasn't happened yet to be honest.  It's Falkirk v Dunfermline at home . The players need your backing so if i can go I'm going. 

17 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

Today is the 52nd anniversary of my first ever Bairns game which turned out to be a two goals to one victory over another team in black & white stripes 🙌

Aye, but Juventus weren't at full strength that day.

27 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Yep

Any idea how long? Lawal is my pick for our "something different" albeit grudgingly off the bench since he's never displaying Nesbitt.

I think need him fit ASAP but it's getting to look like adequate minutes between now and the sharp end us going to be a tough ask