The Falkirk FC Thread

What's actually the issue with Duffie injury wise anyway? I just had a look to see how much he's actually played the last couple of years and he's played much less than I thought he had. Missed the last 2/3 months of 2013/2014 (barring a couple of appearances), then didn't play last season until December, then after playing in the Cup Final, he's not appeared since.

Edited by Kris.

Duffie leaving on a free is the reason why deals for Ryan Blair and Biabi are good business. There is never a guarantee that a player will make it. Feel sh1t for Keiran though, would've loved to watch the player it looked like he could've been.

At least we got over 100 appearances out of him which makes up for the fact we didnt get any cash for him. Wouldve been more if he hadnt been unfortunate with injuries.

What's actually the issue with Duffie injury wise anyway? I just had a look to see how much he's actually played the last couple of years and he's played much less than I thought he had. Missed the last 2/3 months of 2013/2014 (barring a couple of appearances), then didn't play last season until December, then after playing in the Cup Final, he's not appeared since.

I believe that the artificial surface is part of the issue training day in day out on it. I think it is a knee problem.

Duffie officially gone by mutual consent. Sad way to leave the club after such a bright start.

There was about 25 games in the Pressley season that he was unstoppable, no one in the league could handle him, full of confidence, charging up the right wing.

Probably the best attacking right back I had seen. In the 3-2 win against rangers, who were top of the spl at the time, he was immense.

Hi everyone!

I'm carrying out research for my UG dissertation and I am hoping some of you would be willing to fill my questionnaire? I'm looking at the use of social media in Scottish football, with a particular look at Falkirk, to determine whether social media plays a role in improving fan engagement with the club and how this can be carried forward. It'd be great to get your input through the questionnaire!! Should only take a couple minutes to fill in here's the link; https://esurv.org/?u=Dissertation_questionnaire

Thanks!

There was about 25 games in the Pressley season that he was unstoppable, no one in the league could handle him, full of confidence, charging up the right wing.

Probably the best attacking right back I had seen. In the 3-2 win against rangers, who were top of the spl at the time, he was immense.

It's a shame you never got to see Andy Lawrie just before he broke his leg.

It's a shame you never got to see Andy Lawrie just before he broke his leg.

I did aye, I thought duffie was better, probably just because it's more recent in the memory, lawrie had some start to that season, what was it? 5 goals in the first 7 games or something?

I did aye, I thought duffie was better, probably just because it's more recent in the memory, lawrie had some start to that season, what was it? 5 goals in the first 7 games or something?

My first post on P&B was about Andy Lawrie that season - my post contained the words "Roberto" & "Carlos".

Edited by Ned Nederlander