The Falkirk FC Thread

Assuming no one got hurt, have to be happy with that. The winning habit continues, with good minutes into the legs of those that need it, and some rest for others. 

Great to see Calvin Miller is back in the game too. Him, Agyeman and Morrison behind McIver is our best line up 

Decent performance, could have been more, their keeper had a few decent stops. As usual ref was utter mince, nice touch at the end to see Ola giving his boots to the lad that had travelled from Chippenham Town to see us. 

Oh and it’s time for me to start my seasonal moaning, that place is utter fucking freezing.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

30 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Decent performance, could have been more, their keeper had a few decent stops. As usual ref was utter mince, nice touch at the end to see Ola giving his boots to the lad that had travelled from Chippenham Town to see us. 

Oh and it’s time for me to start my seasonal moaning, that place is utter fucking freezing.

Offcially started the 6 months of hat wearing last week. 4 layers season due to commence imminently. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy1876 said:

In fact nesbit seems to have joined the commentary team for the game. Really interesting hearing his perspective on individual players

I do like it when the players do co-comms they do notice more than a fan, I’m sure the last one was Tom Taino when he was injured, hopefully it doesn’t mean Nesbit is out for too long

15 minutes ago, Hampden Roar said:

I do like it when the players do co-comms they do notice more than a fan, I’m sure the last one was Tom Taino when he was injured, hopefully it doesn’t mean Nesbit is out for too long

Heard it could be a month.