Comic Book Movies (and TV Shows)

forehead7

Why is Shepherd from Mass Effect in that show?

Why not? They've appeared to copy stuff from other comics & shows.

A timemaster? Sounds very familiar . Atom = Ant Man. Hawk girl, the ice and fire guys all from Xmen.

Watch the Arrow every now again and only seen a few episodes of Flash. Will probably watch some of legends of tomorrow.

Civil War potential spoiler

crossbones-captain-america-pic.jpg?w=630

I've just read up about Crossbones, and I thought Rumlow never died near the end of Cap 2, and this obviously confirms it. So Cap to be killed, Bucky to take over and Cap revealed in a later film to not actually be dead?

I've just read up about Crossbones, and I thought Rumlow never died near the end of Cap 2, and this obviously confirms it. So Cap to be killed, Bucky to take over and Cap revealed in a later film to not actually be dead?

well cap is in infinity wars according to evans quotes, but it would be a strange storyline to take, they'd be better having crossbones go for cap and instead bucky comes in to save the day and joins the avengers instead

Edited by 53_and_counting

Why not? They've appeared to copy stuff from other comics & shows.

A timemaster? Sounds very familiar . Atom = Ant Man. Hawk girl, the ice and fire guys all from Xmen.

Watch the Arrow every now again and only seen a few episodes of Flash. Will probably watch some of legends of tomorrow.

You know you may be on to something there, perhaps DC should unleash the litigation upon Marvel, as all those characters you have named were all in existence for years before their Marvel counterparts came along!!!

In fact the "Golden Age" Hawkgirl and The Atom were pre WWII when they first appeared so maybe Marvel do have a case to answer then given that they didn't even exist then as a company!!! ;)

Edited by King Kebab

Supergirl pilot was leaked on Youtube last night. Bit cheesy and they seemed to absolutely race through the pilot. And I kind of feel they've forgotten already that she's supposed to exist in the same universe as the man of steel despite him being the one dropping her off at the Danver's house. Was an interesting line about Superman being popular "for now" but just a few other things not adding up. By no means awful, in fact quite decent overall. Not sure I'm a fan of the 'but she's not even a man' rhetoric. Hopefully that'll go away as it goes on.

Oh, and Melissa Benoist :wub:

• 4 weeks later...

Tom Holland as new Spider-Man?

Is that not the guy from Pirates of the Caribbean who's in Rev???

Is he not a bit old???

Edited by King Kebab