Comic Book Movies (and TV Shows)

forehead7

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Gifted, the new X-Men related series starts on Fox on Tuesday!!!
Don't think it's going to be as brain-scrambling as Legion was, but it still looks quite good!!!

Won't give it a thread till there's more meat on the bones, but supposedly Channel 4 are doing a V for V.endetta series.

(alright, who's the funny arse that set up an autocorrect on "V.endetta" to become "vandetta"?)

Edited by milton75

3 hours ago, milton75 said:

Won't give it a thread till there's more meat on the bones, but supposedly Channel 4 are doing a V for V.endetta series.

(alright, who's the funny arse that set up an autocorrect on "V.endetta" to become "vandetta"?)

I like the movie version, but a fleshed out TV show could be fantastic.  I also think they should change the name to V for Vandetta. 

I'm rewatching Daredevil. Honestly feel that the corridor fight scene at the end of the second episode is one of the best-filmed five minutes of TV I've ever seen.

I'm rewatching Daredevil. Honestly feel that the corridor fight scene at the end of the second episode is one of the best-filmed five minutes of TV I've ever seen.

The one they're all tumbling down the stairs? Class sequence. As you say, one of the best of its kind

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched Spiderman 3. Haven't seen it in years but my God it's awful. Enjoyable so in parts but the whole Toby Maguire becoming a bad boy is painful and Eddie Brock/Venom was so disappointing considering he's my (and most people's) favourite spiderman villain.

Some horrendous dialogue too, particularly from the mouth of James Franco as Harry Osborne.

I still enjoyed it purely cos it's spiderman but Jesus, what a fall from spiderman 2 it was

13 hours ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Just watched Spiderman 3. Haven't seen it in years but my God it's awful. Enjoyable so in parts but the whole Toby Maguire becoming a bad boy is painful and Eddie Brock/Venom was so disappointing considering he's my (and most people's) favourite spiderman villain.

Some horrendous dialogue too, particularly from the mouth of James Franco as Harry Osborne.

I still enjoyed it purely cos it's spiderman but Jesus, what a fall from spiderman 2 it was

Peter's heel turn, which seemed to consist of him sweeping his hair to the side, wearing mascara, donning a suit and dancing like a tit remains hilariously shit. I saw it at the cinema and genuinely thought there was some mistake and they had started showing some sort of gag reel in error.