Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

There was a bit where they are walking through the desert and are discussing what to do, I said to my gf I think they are saying to all go off in different directions. When the three riders head off in different directions my gf looked at my in amazement, "How did you know what they were saying?", I didn't have the heart to tell her I remembered it from the first time I watched it. She is now convinced I can speak fluent dalthraki.

Onto season 5 on my watch through of the whole thing before season 6.

I think Season 1 and 2 are by far the best and it has steadily declined in quality since. Now at the point I don't really care what is going to happen in season 6 which is the opposite effect from what I was trying to achieve with the watch through.

BRING BACK NED STARK

Onto season 5 on my watch through of the whole thing before season 6.

I think Season 1 and 2 are by far the best and it has steadily declined in quality since. Now at the point I don't really care what is going to happen in season 6 which is the opposite effect from what I was trying to achieve with the watch through.

BRING BACK NED STARK

In fairness, that's an exact mirror of the books IMO.

I have just finished watching The Lion & The Rose again. In other words The Purple Wedding.

I must have watched it three times after the initial viewing now, and I still cannot see any clue or sign of how Joffrey pegged out. I know it pans out a bit differently from the books (bookwank) but it really isn't explained very well in the television programme in my opinion.

Other than that, it was a moment of great joy that has yet to be surpassed. I hated the wee c**t with a passion, the sign of a great character who was played brilliantly by Jack Gleeson.

Olena Tyrell is the one who carries out the physical act (she tells Margery this later), but I don't think we see her do it. She and Littlefinger colluded to do it, and the unfortunate Dontos helps Sansa escape.

I kept a close eye on her necklace and it remained intact after the poisoning.

Fair enough. I've not rewatched it but that's the book explanation. Dunno if it will be visited again but the show reveals who it was so they must be happy to leave the method ambiguous Edited by paul-r-cfc

Fair enough. I've not rewatched it but that's the book explanation. Dunno if it will be visited again but the show reveals who it was so they must be happy to leave the method ambiguous

It pretty much explained as much in the show too, you just had to piece together the bits. The fact the necklace looked the same is more likely a continuity error in filming.

Season 5 is quite shit. It also seemed to introduce a whole new set of plotlines that moved at a glacial pace I couldn't give any fucks about like, the already boring daenrys does politics, the lannisters adventures in spain,arya goes through Jedi training, the fucking boring high sparrow guff which completely killed off the brilliant cersei v tyrell battle,tyrion fucking off which killed of the brilliant cersei v tyrion battle. Kings landing without tywin,tyrion, or joffrey is utterly dull.

I'll keep watching as I'm hoping a lot of this has payoff but it wasn't great.