Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

So is he pan bread or no ?

At the risk of getting dogs abuse for spoilers, do you really think Kit Harrington would still have the hair if he didn't have to? Got to be a bit of a hindrance auditioning for other parts.

He's a pretty sound bet for season 7 too based on that logic.

At the risk of getting dogs abuse for spoilers, do you really think Kit Harrington would still have the hair if he didn't have to? Got to be a bit of a hindrance auditioning for other parts.

He's a pretty sound bet for season 7 too based on that logic.

He has the same hair in everything else he's in.

I think GoT is now at the stage where you can't afford to be behind if you want to get the full experience. It's popularity has blown so much that you wouldn't be able to avoid spoilers. I know plenty of folk who were watching each series only as it came out on DVD, but last season was ruined a little for them due to the "Is Jon Snow really dead?" stories that were everywhere. I wouldn't be that surprised to see a story about the GoT plot on the news this year at some point.

I think GoT is now at the stage where you can't afford to be behind if you want to get the full experience. It's popularity has blown so much that you wouldn't be able to avoid spoilers. I know plenty of folk who were watching each series only as it came out on DVD, but last season was ruined a little for them due to the "Is Jon Snow really dead?" stories that were everywhere. I wouldn't be that surprised to see a story about the GoT plot on the news this year at some point.

That's me.

I know. That's why I'll bow out come Monday until next March.

It's not been a huge issue until Series 5 tbh, as I've read all the books a few years ago, and it was only in 5 that it started deviating from the books or moving storylines on beyond the printed word.

Edited by Ranaldo Bairn

I know. That's why I'll bow out come Monday until next March.

It's not been a huge issue until Series 5 tbh, as I've read all the books a few years ago, and it was only in 5 that it started deviating from the books or moving storylines on beyond the printed word.

If you've read the books, you'll know that seasons 1-4 were all just a dream in the end. So it's all okay.