Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

I thought that was a pretty fucking decent first episode back, everything I expected and a little bit more.

That final scene in my opinion is clearly showing an acceptance of defeat... for now.

Edited by Spain

I thought that was a pretty fucking decent first episode back, everything I expected and a little bit more.

That final scene in my opinion is clearly showing an acceptance of defeat... for now.

It was melancholy as hell. I hope the whole series is basically everybody going all Leonard Cohen on us. Edited by Savage Henry

I really enjoyed it (ending aside) that was something else altogether and not in a good way either 😷. No idea what it means.

Really interesting developments in Dorne though, looking forward to seeing what happens next. Hoping for an all out war against the Lanisters.

Yeah I thought it looked like she was acknowledging it was all over, returning to her true form, then retiring to bed to die.

But then maybe she does this routine every night? Central heating in Castle Black must be good if you can sleep in the nip.

Brienne finally rescuing Sansa was satisfying and Pod's fighting lesson's are obviously starting to pay off a bit.

I knew we wouldn't get a resolution to the Jon story tonight, but at least almost all the storylines developed and showed some promise.

The only negative (apart from seeing that old naked body) is that Dany's boring me still.