Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

I've just watched it again for the second time, as I can't actually believe what all happened!!!

Ramsay killing Roose was a complete shock, but you knew what was coming after with Walda and the baby.

As soon as the giant smashed down the door of castle black, it was clear that Jon was coming back.

I don't know why the Lannister's don't just send the mountain and a team of knights down to the Great Sept, to deal with the High Sparrow and his cronies.

Tyrian and the dragons!!!!!

I can now say with absolute certainty, that Game of Thrones is my all time favourite TV Show

I've just watched it again for the second time, as I can't actually believe what all happened!!!

Ramsay killing Roose was a complete shock, but you knew what was coming after with Walda and the baby.

As soon as the giant smashed down the door of castle black, it was clear that Jon was coming back.

I don't know why the Lannister's don't just send the mountain and a team of knights down to the Great Sept, to deal with the High Sparrow and his cronies.

Tyrian and the dragons!!!!!

I can now say with absolute certainty, that Game of Thrones is my all time favourite TV Show

Does Tyrian & the dragons maybe give some sort of nod to the theory that he's a Targaryen?

And given their history, will they be able to form an alliance with Stark friendly families?

There's no chance of that. Roose Bolton seemed to be more concerned about the Black Fish escaping the red wedding, so I'd imagine the Tully's will be back in it, in the near future.

I've watched it a second time already too. Just something else from start to finish yet again, and the way the stories are all being set up it doesn't seem like it's likely to let up all season. Already, I actually cannot wait until next week.

I dunno if I just wasn't in the mood or I was tired or what but I didn't enjoy that episode much... expected a bit more from Thrones regarding the ending but I guess they're victims of their own success and I'm maybe now expecting too much. Every single one of my pals agree with everyone here that it was an amazing episode though so maybe I'm just a grumpy b*****d. 

I dunno if I just wasn't in the mood or I was tired or what but I didn't enjoy that episode much... expected a bit more from Thrones regarding the ending but I guess they're victims of their own success and I'm maybe now expecting too much. Every single one of my pals agree with everyone here that it was an amazing episode though so maybe I'm just a grumpy b*****d. 

^^^ Grumpy b*****d