Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Excellent episode, really didn't see Roose Bolton getting killed. Ramsay clearly making it up as he goes along as killing the Frey woman was mental. That will be the Starks, the Freys and the Iron born all out to get them. Add in little finger at the Vale and Jon Snow and the wildings at the wall and I can't see the Boltons in Winterfell for much longer.

Even got a bit of background on Hodor in amongst all the other scenes.

I loved the 3 houses mentioned as Bolton allies.

I'll say no more than that. :D

No surprise the Karstarks sided with the Boltons but I thought the Umbers were one of the most loyal families to the Starks?

Who was the guy who killed the iron king guy? I really struggle to keep up with this show. Does anyone have any kind of brief history of westeros, maybe with a map where I could try and place all the different people?

No surprise the Karstarks sided with the Boltons but I thought the Umbers were one of the most loyal families to the Starks?

My thinking too.

I don't want to say too much, but this could easily lead to utter scenes.

Bear in mind, as I said earlier, the Freys will be after the Boltons as well now. It is going to get really messy.

Anyone else starting to think that Jon Snow might be Lyanna Stark's son and not Ned's, what with the flashback and all. Apparently we are getting the Tower of Joy next week as well.

This is shaping up to be the best season ever.

Bear in mind, as I said earlier, the Freys will be after the Boltons as well now. It is going to get really messy.

Anyone else starting to think that Jon Snow might be Lyanna Stark's son and not Ned's, what with the flashback and all. Apparently we are getting the Tower of Joy next week as well.

This is shaping up to be the best season ever.

Yeah looks pretty certain that theory is true. Been thought of as such for years and Martin himself said one major fan theory was actually spot on. Likely to be this one

Isn't the Greatjon a captive of the Freys? He is in the books. 

Anyhooo book spoiler guesses so be advised before you click. 

I think Lyanna will be the Knight of the Laughing Tree.

Brans visions will show the famous Tourney at Harrenhall where Rhaegar fell for Lyanna, this is also where a mystery knight defended the honour of Howland Reed's (the two kids that were with Brans father) honour.

Rhaegar realises its Lyanna and gets the bonner that ends his dynasty. 

I also think the actor playing Ramsey is going to get his P45 soon. Euron is going to take over as the nutty psycho we all hate. Ramsey has built it as far as he can go and now he is in the big leagues without his dads brain behind him. Roose got his just deserts for the Red Wedding and it was delivered by his failure to calculate the madness of his son correctly. Another power mover brought low by his machinations and not being as smart as he needed to be.

The Blackfish to be with the Brotherhood Without Banners and them taking down Freys one by one? There is a guess.

And the biggest surprise of this series 

Jon Tygerian getting his hair cut.  

And with the exception of The Wire, surely the best series of fictional characters on TV. Any show that can get shot of the likes of Oberyn, Ned, Stannis, Mance, Tywin, Yigrette. Massively under use Doran, Hotah and still keep generating great characters is just pure win in my book.