Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

I've been rewatching Series 1, still refuse to believe Neds dead tbh

I'd read the book years before but had completely forgotten how it finished, so just blithely assumed (like the rest of the uninitiated) that he'd get let off and/or escape. As he was being led out the memory of what happened emerged from the depths of my mind. The dawning sense of realisation was horrible.

To make it worse, I was watching it with someone who hadn't read the book at all, so I had to keep shtum until it was over.

I'd read the book years before but had completely forgotten how it finished, so just blithely assumed (like the rest of the uninitiated) that he'd get let off and/or escape. As he was being led out the memory of what happened emerged from the depths of my mind. The dawning sense of realisation was horrible.

To make it worse, I was watching it with someone who hadn't read the book at all, so I had to keep shtum until it was over.

Every single time I watch it I expect someone to burst in and save him. Not happened yet, but it will. It has too.

• 2 weeks later...

It's Sean Bean, he was bound to die.

I watched The Martian last night

He didn't die in it

Also, christ Bran's gotten older (and uglier!)

The only other significant photos I've seen released show a blind Arya, and unsurprisingly Yara & Balon Greyjoy both back.

Looks like he's trying to get the map to Luke Skywalker but has just spotted First Order forces in the distance

BB-8 will be fucked though, no chance he'll get the grip to wade through all the mud.