Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

On 10/25/2017 at 16:43, MONKMAN said:

He’s still has his moments, he’s a complete c**t near the end of season 6 during the siege of Riverrun. Threatening Edmure in to giving up the castle, leading the to the alleged death of the Blackfish.

On a separate note, The Blackfish is definitely the most underused character in the entire series.

iirc the alternative was a massive, bloody seige which would have left a lot of people on both sides dead and consumed a lot of time; Jaime doesn't really want that so he uses his reputation as an evil, kingslaying monster to find a diplomatic and peaceful resolution.

edit: tbf at least I think thats how it went in the books, its been a while since I read them or watched S6

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

• 2 weeks later...
She is fucking amazing, easily the best actress in the show and the only actor in the show who even comes close to her is Peter Dinklage. Its all in her eyes, she can remain expressionless and still tell you exactly what she is thinking.
tumblr_ovdvsoHCMI1r7cmcvo2_500.gif 

tumblr_o9etpmnJAY1u034pso2_250.gif

Think people overstate it a bit tbh

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/10/2017 at 16:43, MONKMAN said:

He’s still has his moments, he’s a complete c**t near the end of season 6 during the siege of Riverrun. Threatening Edmure in to giving up the castle, leading the to the alleged death of the Blackfish.

On a separate note, The Blackfish is definitely the most underused character in the entire series.

In the books, he escaped the siege by swimming under the portcullis.

• 5 weeks later...
Confirmed for next year.

We've been here before haven't we???

I remember the glory days of 2013, when it's release was promised then and of course who could forget those halcyon times of 2015 when the same promise came out again and we all waited with baited breath!!!

• 2 weeks later...

After being told to watch this by every c**t going for so long, I binged the lot over the Christmas and New Year period. PowttJS.gif

Absolutely disgustingly good. What have I been doing with my pathetic life all this time. heh.png

Been catching up with this thread as well. People losing their minds about spoilers and that boys Jon Sand patter. heh.png

So many good moments, but I was literally like this during that Red Wedding episode: dismay.png dismay.png dismay.png

Now I have to wait at least a year like every other mug for the conclusion. I1HSXNh.png

33 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Now I have to wait at least a year like every other mug for the conclusion. I1HSXNh.png

At least we know the TV series is going to reach a conclusion. Given the age George RR Martin is and the health he appears to be in, book readers may wind up with more questions and answers.

Best character by far.

How good was his comeback? I knew he wasn't dead.

Scenes when he slays the mountain and takes the throne.

I always suspected him to return, just not in the way he did.

“There’s no Devine justice, you dumb c**t”

Was greeting at that line.