Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Come on, why would she allow her new army to f**k off far up north under command of her enemies, leaving her exposed? Nah.
Dunno just speculating. Its what we do. Would be proper LOTR style but could happen. Come skelping in Rohan style.

9 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Oh aye and I believe episode 3 will be getting leaked in the next couple of days.

24 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

What do you know??

Anyone I cant wait for next week. I think I would even take a wee early release such is my excitement

Which would mean 10/11 days until Ep4 :bairn

Its more to avoid the spoilers than anything else.

Some amount of p***ks (mainly on twitter, group chats) go out their way to ruin things just for the sake of it.
Ah, fair enough. I knew not having any friends would have it's benefits sooner or later.

In the clip from next week when Danaerys says “The dead are already here” is, to me anyway, a classic GoT ambiguous line that, as always, has folk leaping wildly to the wrong conclusion (in this case that the dead Starks will somehow rise up in the crypts and kill everyone hiding down there).

I think it’s a reference to what Jon has just told her. It’s a reference to the past, to her brother and to Jon’s mother.

As stated before, the dead Starks will all be dessicated corpses at best, and most likely little more than dust, if their bodies were even there in the first place and not just their bones. They then have to break out of coffins and bury their way up, through stone. There’s no chance the dead Starks are rising. There’s nothing to rise. Plus, as noted when Robert visited Winterfell in Season 1, most of the swords have rusted away to dust, so  they’d have no weapons.

In the clip from next week when Danaerys says “The dead are already here” is, to me anyway, a classic GoT ambiguous line that, as always, has folk leaping wildly to the wrong conclusion (in this case that the dead Starks will somehow rise up in the crypts and kill everyone hiding down there).

I think it’s a reference to what Jon has just told her. It’s a reference to the past, to her brother and to Jon’s mother.

As stated before, the dead Starks will all be dessicated corpses at best, and most likely little more than dust, if their bodies were even there in the first place and not just their bones. They then have to break out of coffins and bury their way up, through stone. There’s no chance the dead Starks are rising. There’s nothing to rise. Plus, as noted when Robert visited Winterfell in Season 1, most of the swords have rusted away to dust, so  they’d have no weapons.
The Wight was taken to Kings Landing in a fucking box. The idea of them getting out of a stone tomb makes no sense.

24 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

What about the skeletons that popped up outside the Sanctuary and killed Jojen Reed? Just bones.

They were signed from Jason and the Argonauts in the summer transfer window. 

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

In the clip from next week when Danaerys says “The dead are already here” is, to me anyway, a classic GoT ambiguous line that, as always, has folk leaping wildly to the wrong conclusion (in this case that the dead Starks will somehow rise up in the crypts and kill everyone hiding down there)

It's not that line, it's the fact they mentioned in  that episode that the crypts are safe about half a dozen times, which  leads folk to believe that probably....the crypts aren't all that safe. Although there was so much foreshadowing in that episode at least some of them will be duds.