Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

It's all going rather to well for Cersei and Euron.. In true GOT fashion I expect it all to come crashing down on them both next week. 
Arya and The Hound to take care of the Mountain. Leading the way for Jamie to kill her.

Any chance of Arya dying? Have a feeling her or The Hound, possibly both croaking it.

5 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Arya and The Hound to take care of the Mountain. Leading the way for Jamie to kill her.

Any chance of Arya dying? Have a feeling her or The Hound, possibly both croaking it.

Doubt the Hound will get the better of the Mountain. All these so-called great warriors just can't kill Night Kings or zombie giants the way teenage girls seem to have the knack of doing. I'll for the Mother of Dragon to kill him. #GirlPower #Empowerment

2 hours ago, quickoverayard said:

Why doesn't Arya take the face of the leader of the golden company then send troops back home, war one!!!!!

With Arya on her travels again, to  KL presumably, I wonder if she'll run into Jaqen again. Wouldn't put it past Cersei to have hired him to kill Dany, Jon etc.

Has euron maybe just seen a volley of attacking arrows or something from a new iron island fleet led by Yara?
Ie ironborn coming after him.
Lots of out there pish being spouted in places, one thing I was told had been on Twitter or Reddit was that drogon was female and had dragon babies during the period drogon had gone missing and that was them joining the fight.
Dragon armour didn't sound right as you would be ages making it or does fast travel include super smithing?
The Dead "magic'd up" those massive chains to pull the dead dragon out the Loch so you know exactly it's plausible!
I forgot they went and dragged him out the water with magic chains, I mean at winterfell he barely moved his hands and those long dead in the crypt awoke but not the freshly killed dragon that wasn't in a tomb...
All 3 dragons were still "alive" at Winterfell. Viserion was injured but still "alive".
Another dragon. Fucking hell, people will believe any shit.

Exactly.

If anything he’s just watched Drogon destroy almost all of his fleet and realised he’s fucked.
Everyone who's mentioned the "extra dragons" bit have missed out the main reasoning behind this theory - that the intro spinning obelisk thing shows one large dragon with 3 small ones alongside it. The large dragon is supposed to represent Dany though, hence why there's a comet overhead and lots of bowing horses. It's supposed to represent her becoming the mother of Dragons and the Dothraki worshipping her.
I also can't see Euron going from not being able to see a Dragon at all to suddenly shitting himself at seeing the detail of a Dragon wearing armour somehow. More likely Drogon's too high for them and about to drop heavy shit on them or something like that.
Can't mind if it's been mentioned in the TV series, but pretty sure it was alluded to in the books that a dragon resided within Dragonstone.

Melisandre hinted about the Dragonstone dragon: “When the red star bleeds and the darkness gathers, Azor Ahai shall be born again amidst smoke and salt to wake dragons out of stone.”

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Going by the way the serious has gone so far, somewhat by the numbers really, we surely need to see some vulnerability from the likes of Cersei and Arya soon.

Personally I think Arya will die soon.

Can't see her dying after she killed the NK, think she's now as bulletproof as you can be on GOT.  Maybe she kills Cersei, although that should really fall to Jamie. If he goes snivelling back to sis then it'd be a complete waste of the redemption arc he's been on for the last six season.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

In the same episode Arya says "Someday I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull."

She says this to The Hound.

I'm not sure the Hound is on her list anymore. Vaguely remember her telling the Waif she took him off it when the were playing that game of truths thing.

Any takers for Daario Naharis and the Second Sons coming over from Slaver's Bay to give Dany hauners?
Super speed raven sent to promise him her hand in marriage if he super speeds across to KL.....

Were they a big army?

On 08/05/2019 at 19:45, weirdcal said:

Dragon armour didn't sound right as you would be ages making it or does fast travel include super smithing?

I think it's clear all bets are off in regards to this shit now.

16 hours ago, LeeVanTeeth said:

Doubt the Hound will get the better of the Mountain. All these so-called great warriors just can't kill Night Kings or zombie giants the way teenage girls seem to have the knack of doing. I'll for the Mother of Dragon to kill him. #GirlPower #Empowerment

^^^Utterly raging about women being the heroes.

21 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I think it's clear all bets are off in regards to this shit now.

^^^Utterly raging about women being the heroes.

Just slightly pissed off that a show I used to like has become so utterly stupid. I like as many of the female characters as the males, Breanne in particular.

Injecting some absurd action sequences in only in order to appeal to a certain demographic is almost guaranteed not to work dramatically.  And this didn't. From what I could see of it anyway.

I mean it's a show that has Arya wearing people's faces as part of a magic ninja assassin order. Complaining that she can jump a bit higher than normal seems a bit redundant at this point.