Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Sansa or the Dornish Prince seem the obvious answers, I'd guess the latter as Sansa is fucking spineless.

Also someone should mention how creepy George RR Martin is, I don't think it's been said enough in the past two pages.

As long as people keep on telling others to read the books presumably so that they can wallow in empathetic misery when it takes another 5 years for the next one to come out it is fair game to remind people what a creepy creepy dude GRRM is.

I can't help feel a little diappointed with the episode and I'm not sure why. In a way I'm gutted Joffrey is dead as I hated him so much, he was such a good villain and I think will definately be missed. I was hoping for a 'better' death for him if that makes sense. Possibly getting stabbed or his head taken off would have been nice. I just feel a little let down by his death.

The rest of the episode was fine, the scene with the Prince and Tywin was excellent as was the whole Joffrey/Tyrion stuff throughout. Wasn't too hot on the Stannis stuff, The Bran stuff or the Theon stuff. It wasn't bad at all and was necassary to move on their storylines, I just didn't care for it much.

As long as people keep on telling others to read the books presumably so that they can wallow in empathetic misery when it takes another 5 years for the next one to come out it is fair game to remind people what a creepy creepy dude GRRM is.

I presume this and all your posts before it are your own unique attempt at trolling?

I can't help feel a little diappointed with the episode and I'm not sure why. In a way I'm gutted Joffrey is dead as I hated him so much, he was such a good villain and I think will definately be missed. I was hoping for a 'better' death for him if that makes sense. Possibly getting stabbed or his head taken off would have been nice. I just feel a little let down by his death.

What you're looking for is Arya or someone besting him, turning him into a cowering wreck that pisses himself before she stabs him through the throat.

I presume this and all your posts before it are your own unique attempt at trolling?

In what way is it trolling to give an opinion about the merits of the book series A Song of Ice and Fire? Just because you openly boast about enjoying descriptions of children being groomed, raped and suffering from Stockholm Syndrome doesn't mean others should go in blind.

Do not read the books unless you like graphic descriptions of food, incest, pedophilia and scat.

I love graphic descriptions of food. It's the main reason I enjoyed Ian Fleming's James Bond novels.

The rest of the episode was fine, the scene with the Prince and Tywin was excellent as was the whole Joffrey/Tyrion stuff throughout. Wasn't too hot on the Stannis stuff, The Bran stuff or the Theon stuff. It wasn't bad at all and was necassary to move on their storylines, I just didn't care for it much.

To be honest, that's the death that he deserved. He was an absolute b*****d (literally too), upsetting everyone left right and centre. The simplicity of his downfall is beautiful.

I was delighted at Joffrey's death but also wished he'd gotten his totties before being beheaded or something. Ah well, at least the c**t is dead. Have to say I laughed at the king dwarf 'fight'. Also thought the looks of utter disgust by most of the guests over it was tremendous.

Here's an outside shout for who killed him; Jaime. Joffrey was a c**t to him in last week's episode and Cersei snubbed him as well. Plus it's a way to end the rumours that Joffrey is their son.

Talking of Cersei, loved Loris' comeback to Jaime about marrying Cersei. Tremendous.

The wee exchange between Tywin and Oberyn was tremendous.

When Brann said he knew where to go now, where did he mean? Did he mean King's Landing? Rather awesome to see the dragon shadow over it in his vision.

Why didn't Tyrion just tell Shae that Tywin and Cersei planned to kill her? I assume it's because she wouldn't leave and what he said was the only way to make her go?

Theon simply has to annihilate Ramsey Snow at some point. Theon has been a p***k and deserved some comeuppance for 'invading' the North and burning Winterfell, but Ramsey went just a wee bit too far. Sadistic b*****d, like many in the Dreadfort appear to be (see: the fucker who cut off Jaime's hand who's name I can't recall).

Stuff with Stannis was pretty meh. His wife is a fanny and needs to be told to bolt. Davos remains a top lad.

Oh and can all the book bores f**k off and start their own thread please? Yes we get it, you've all read the books and they're sooooo much better than the TV series and things happen differently and you liked the books years ago long before they selled out to become a TV show etc etc. Again, it's an adaptation of the books, not a recreation of the books.

Edited by DA Baracus

In what way is it trolling to give an opinion about the merits of the book series A Song of Ice and Fire? Just because you openly boast about enjoying descriptions of children being groomed, raped and suffering from Stockholm Syndrome doesn't mean others should go in blind.

I refuse to read a book unless ALL the above you mentioned are featured heavily.

I never read the books without a boner.

:1eye

Oh and can all the book bores f**k off and start their own thread please? Yes we get it, you've all read the books and they're sooooo much better than the TV series and things happen differently and you liked the books years ago long before they selled out to become a TV show etc etc. Again, it's an adaptation of the books, not a recreation of the books.

In fairness, while that can indeed be tedious as f**k when it happens, the entirety of the book discussion in the last couple of pages has been Jim McLean's Ghost's dreadful attempts at trolling about them being shite.

Anyway, Oberyn and Ellaria v Tywin and Cersei. Utterly glorious back and forth there.

In fairness, while that can indeed be tedious as f**k when it happens, the entirety of the book discussion in the last couple of pages has been Jim McLean's Ghost's dreadful attempts at trolling about them being shite.

Anyway, Oberyn and Ellaria v Tywin and Cersei. Utterly glorious back and forth there.

Aye fair point.

And yes, it was. It had a tremendous edge to it.