Mario Bib-lotelli

Div

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an absolutely woeful attempt it was.. did he think there was an extra set of goals?

That was my first thought. It’s like he wasn’t trying to score and just flicked it out of play in a cream puff

Seemed to do well yesterday and was praised for his performance but now he has again stated that he is homesick and doesn't like Manchester.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/01/mario-balotelli-manchester-city-homesick

"I do not like the city. With my team-mates and my manager, everything is fine, but the city is not to my tastes. I miss the chance to be at home with my family and with my friends."

Seemed to do well yesterday and was praised for his performance but now he has again stated that he is homesick and doesn't like Manchester.

http://www.guardian....r-city-homesick

He's a superb wind up merchant. I think he's just being honest here though, Manchester is a bit shit after all. Ive got a feeling he will have a good season there then be transferred to Milan in the summer.

I also don't see what the big fuss is about, so what he tried a back-heel which wasn't likely to come off, even if he didn't think he was offside, it's a friendly. Imagine if no one tried anything audacious, some of the best goals ever would never have happened, like van Basten, Roberto Carlos' free-kick against France, the list goes on. 'Mon Mario!

I agree. So f**k if he tried a backflick against LA Galaxy. If it went in - it would have been a wonderful goal and if it was Rooney or Lampard - The Skysports crew would be jacking off to it every Super Saturday, but because it was Mad Mental Mario who did it was outrageous and an insult.

He's a cult hero in my books - love how he winds up pretty much every 2nd person and now probably every person in Manchester hates him due to his ''I'm not well in Manchester''

Mon Super Mario indeed!

He's a superb wind up merchant. I think he's just being honest here though, Manchester is a bit shit after all. Ive got a feeling he will have a good season there then be transferred to Milan in the summer.

Just Kidding.:P

In all fairness I really think he's on the wind up now, Everything he does has people outraged, it's hilarious. I just wish he had twitter.

Yeah, even on the other side of the world I heard about the missed backheel.

It is clearly the BIGGEST THING EVER. Balotelli needs to be sacked ASAP.

Well we can swerve the drink and just go for a ride in his Maserati, never know we might find some Geese in desperate need of help.

Archived