Mario Bib-lotelli

Div

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looked like he even managed a smile as well after he scored. I assume he will get loads of media attention in Italy but perhaps not as OTT as he used to get when he was playing for Man City?

Haven't seen any posts about Balotelli from Enrico Annoni recently?

Was excellent last night and only a couple of outstanding saves from Julio Cesar stopped him from getting a hattrick. Exceptional football player.

This has been a masterstroke by Milan. I thought it was a risky gamble at the time, but it's proven to be cheap at the price, with CL football now looking odds on for next year.

Well done to the Milan board and manager.

So who is he still worse than? Javier Hernandez? Bobby Zamora?

It's good I've been proven right, beyond any reasonable doubt, about Ibrahimovic and Balotelli.

So who is he still worse than? Javier Hernandez? Bobby Zamora?

It's good I've been proven right, beyond any reasonable doubt, about Ibrahimovic and Balotelli.

Zamora is probably better

I am also glad i have been proven right about super mario

• 1 year later...
Its really not, its my opinion. We will see where their career paths go, and the bet still stands. Will we settle it when Balotelli is 27? ETA: Do you think that Alex Ferguson would be desperate to sign Balotelli and stick him on the bench instead of Hernandez? ETA again: In terms of your point about goal scoring records - Hernandez has also scored wherever he has played. Balotelli has had a good career so far (better than Hernandez) but I still wouldn't have him in my team in front of Hernandez. Mario has scored (according to Wikipedia) 44 goals in 118 club games compared to Hernandez's 57 in 132 games. Balotelli has scored 5 goals in 17 capped games for Italy with Hernandez netting 28 goals in 44 games for Mexico. Balotelli is younger than Hernandez of course.
Yes, and whilst Hernandez is scoring goals in the Mexican Leagues Balotelli was scoring them in Serie A. And whilst Hernandez was playing Guatemala Balotelli was playing Spain. But it's academic, Balotelli is a significantly better player than Hernandez. If Ferguson could swap them he'd do so in a heartbeat, he saw Balotelli destroying United in the 6-1 victory - he knows what an exceptional player he is. If Balotelli was at Man Utd Welbeck would be back to boot cleaning duty where he belongs. And stop hiding behind this opinion nonsense, of course opinions can be utterly incorrect. As yours is in this case. At 27 Balotelli will be leading the line for AC Milan and Italy and Hernandez will be a bench player for Man Utd - as he will be throughout his entire career. He's not good enough to start and he never will be. As a fourth choice striker, which absolutely was not the question you asked, you would still have Balotelli given he can be excellent off the bench or starting.

Archived