Mario Bib-lotelli

Div

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toddle on now?

Ur really are an idiot.

Ok so it is completely ridiculous to prefer one player over the other when they are playing at exactly the same level?

Oh yeah that's it's because it doesn't suit ur point does it.

Guess it would also be completely ridiculous to say I would prefer rvp to ibra wouldn't it? Because you have posters of ibra on ur ceiling as well.

Toddle on now?

Ur really are an idiot.

Ok so it is completely ridiculous to prefer one player over the other when they are playing at exactly the same level?

Oh yeah that's it's because it doesn't suit ur point does it.

Guess it would also be completely ridiculous to say I would prefer rvp to ibra wouldn't it? Because you have posters of ibra on ur ceiling as well.

Yes, well, long after you said life was too short to keep arguing you produce this tear stained personal post.

Good 'un.

Special mentions to the phrase "Ur really are an idiot".

Why do u keep bringing up the same point that I answered about 4 posts back.

Just u continue to avoid answering how preferring one player over another is such a crime. Just continue to do what you usually do and make some comparison between messi and some other la liga player and brush it off that way.

Tear stained? Lmao

Why do u keep bringing up the same point that I answered about 4 posts back.

Just u continue to avoid answering how preferring one player over another is such a crime. Just continue to do what you usually do and make some comparison between messi and some other la liga player and brush it off that way.

Tear stained? Lmao

"Ur really are an idiot"

There are many reasons why you may pick a lesser player over someone who was better. Things like finance, playing style, individual strengths and weaknesses, whether they're being used as backup or a first team regular, medical reasons, personality/temprement, compatability with the rest of the team etc. So there are many reasons why someone could have a different opinion on who they'd rather in their squad.

Ultimately though, you could make more money off the better player in a transfer, so would just about always be better doing this as you could get the other player and have a bit extra cash.

eta: except if the worse player is English, then they may be worth more than the better player for some bizarre reason.

Oh my god a typo is that another criminal offence on here

"Ur really are an idiot" goes way beyond a typo I'm afraid.

There are many reasons why you may pick a lesser player over someone who was better. Things like finance, playing style, individual strengths and weaknesses, whether they're being used as backup or a first team regular, medical reasons, personality/temprement, compatability with the rest of the team etc. So there are many reasons why someone could have a different opinion on who they'd rather in their squad.

Ultimately though, you could make more money off the better player in a transfer, so would just about always be better doing this as you could get the other player and have a bit extra cash.

eta: except if the worse player is English, then they may be worth more than the better player for some bizarre reason.

Finances? I've fucking heard it all now :lol:

53_and_counting posted a few weeks ago that he'd rather have Hernandez because he thought he was a better player. He has since bottled it and started talking about 4th choice strikers. Don't feed into his nonsense, accept this for the hilarious backtrack it was.

yawn, i said i chose him for his goals,

and seeing as you like talking about obsession, i see how you like to mention my name all the time rather than anyone else that chose hernandez, does typing my name make you feel all giddy and get your ovaries tingling :rolleyes:

face it, your idiotic belief that your opinion is the only worthwhile opinion is laughable, the fact that you would consistently choose a striker that this season to date couldnt force edin dzeko out of the man city team and was forced to f**k off the italian league because he couldnt handle the english league is beyond belief, since playing for italy during the summer balotelli has shown absolutely heehaw in terms of the ability he has,

choose the better player all the time if you wish, but when the better player hasnt kicked a ball since last summer then more the fool you, i'll take the proven goalscorer thank you very much

and seeing as you like talking about obsession, i see how you like to mention my name all the time rather than anyone else that chose hernandez, does typing my name make you feel all giddy and get your ovaries tingling :rolleyes:

face it, your idiotic belief that your opinion is the only worthwhile opinion is laughable, the fact that you would consistently choose a striker that this season to date couldnt force edin dzeko out of the man city team and was forced to f**k off the italian league because he couldnt handle the english league is beyond belief, since playing for italy during the summer balotelli has shown absolutely heehaw in terms of the ability he has,

Fucking hell. What a twisted interpretation of Balotelli's time in the EPL. :lol:

choose the better player all the time if you wish, but when the better player hasnt kicked a ball since last summer then more the fool you, i'll take the proven goalscorer thank you very much

Well, duh, I choose you because you were the one who posted it weeks ago. You thought Hernandez was a better player and totally bottled it when questioned. It was hilarious. The rest of them were just losers following you off a cliff, and at least they could cling onto that 4th choice striker stuff. You had nothing, you thought Hernandez was a better player and that goes neatly into Marshmallows Hernandez > Ibrahimovic and Livi Trolls Zamora > Ibrahimovic as well as the other laughable Balotelli comparisons like Adam Jonhson and Andy Carroll. Since then you've tried a horrific back track culminating in this laughable post that has actually made you look significantly worse than your initial faux pass. As I said - I think I've given you far too much credit in the past.

Well, duh, I choose you because you were the one who posted it weeks ago. You thought Hernandez was a better player and totally bottled it when questioned. It was hilarious. The rest of them were just losers following you off a cliff, and at least they could cling onto that 4th choice striker stuff. You had nothing, you thought Hernandez was a better player and that goes neatly into Marshmallows Hernandez > Ibrahimovic and Livi Trolls Zamora > Ibrahimovic as well as the other laughable Balotelli comparisons like Adam Jonhson and Andy Carroll. Since then you've tried a horrific back track culminating in this laughable post that has actually made you look significantly worse than your initial faux pass. As I said - I think I've given you far too much credit in the past.

What about your Neil lennon > Paul scholes comparison?

Again it's an example of my obsessives having no response but to bring up the same thing from 4 years ago that has already been answered in this very thread. All it really says in that in 4 years you have come up with absolutely nothing else.

Archived