Mario Bib-lotelli

Div

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not arguing the specific abilities of the two players.

I am asking u why it is an unwarranted opinion to prefer one player over another when they are playing at the same level of the game. ?

Because Supras says and you must accept it.

Uhuh, and why did you call me out on you but not the poster who made the original hyptohetical?

Point it out and I will comment on it if it bothers you that much.

I'm not arguing the specific abilities of the two players.

I am asking u why it is an unwarranted opinion to prefer one player over another when they are playing at the same level of the game. ?

So, to confirm, life's too short so you won't argue about football but you will argue about whether or not an opinion is warranted?

Why? Be specific.

Point it out and I will comment on it if it bothers you that much.

Er, no, the point was you went all out attack on how dare you use a hypothetical when you must have known I only used such a hypothetical in direct response to the same reverse hypothetical. So, given you knew this, why did you attack me and not the other poster?

There has to be a reason for it. Be specific on what it is.

Can you please answer my question on why a person preferring one player to another playing at the same level is not a valid opinion

Be specific.

For the same reason saying Jose Callejon is a better player than Messi is not a valid opinion.

Now, why did you promise to stop debating because life's too short only to predictably carry on? Be specific.

Hernandez and balotelli play for similar teams at similar levels have played roughly the same amount for first team games. So how is this not a warranted opinion.

I don't believe I promised anything. I believe I stated I wouldn't argue with regarding ur opinion of balotelli cause u clearly have a major hard on for him.

But again I would like to know how it is so shocking to prefer one player over another when they are a very similar levels

Er, no, the point was you went all out attack on how dare you use a hypothetical when you must have known I only used such a hypothetical in direct response to the same reverse hypothetical. So, given you knew this, why did you attack me and not the other poster?

There has to be a reason for it. Be specific on what it is.

All out attack. :lol: Brilliant.

How could I know anything, I'm an idiot according to you. I'm shocked I can even switch a computer on being such an idiot.

Hernandez and balotelli play for similar teams at similar levels have played roughly the same amount for first team games. So how is this not a warranted opinion.

I don't believe I promised anything. I believe I stated I wouldn't argue with regarding ur opinion of balotelli cause u clearly have a major hard on for him.

But again I would like to know how it is so shocking to prefer one player over another when they are a very similar levels

So life is too short to debate football but not to short to debate what I find shocking? Why is that? If anything that seems much more tedious, and that's before we get to the fact that I've answered that exact point several times on this thread.

It really couldn't be a clear cut case of scrambling for relevance.

To address another point, why would you deliberately choose to have an inferior player in your squad/team? It makes no sense.

All out attack. :lol: Brilliant.

How could I know anything, I'm an idiot according to you. I'm shocked I can even switch a computer on being such an idiot.

Yep, here is your post again:

I'm sorry but no, do you have proof of this from SAF?

I'll answer that one for you, No.

What a ridiculous statement to make

The fact is, you responded purely to the poster not the post and everyone knows it. You posted the above in response to me making a hypothetical point even though you knew that it was in response to another poster "Dindeleux" making the exact same reverse hypothetical point. You attacked me for it but not him. Why?

No it's to short to debate your opinion on balotelli.

So it's an unwarranted opinion to prefer the so called "inferior" player to another player who has a poorer goal scoring record at the same level than the so called "inferior" player.

I could understand your point if I was comparing balotelli to Kenny miller but there is no chance that I will accept that prefering one player over another when playing at very similar levels is not a valid opinion.

The fact is, you responded purely to the poster not the post and everyone knows it. You posted the above in response to me making a hypothetical point even though you knew that it was in response to another poster "Dindeleux" making the exact same reverse hypothetical point. You attacked me for it but not him. Why?

Possibly due to the fact that "Dundeleux" asked the question regarding wether Ferguson would choose Balotelli over Hernandez, he was of the opinion that SAF would have Hernandez every day of the week and I agreed with his opinion.

It appears that nobody on this forum can have an opinion that differs to yours, but of course being a Professor your opinion shall always be the correct one. ;)

Hernandez v Balotelli

- Balotelli is clearly the better player by some distance. Hernandez is just a squad player at United and will never amount to much more than that. Balotelli is a great player and has the potential to be one of the best in the World.

- However, a major problem with Balotelli is that he will need to be in the correct environment in order for him to be a continued success. His disciplinary record is pretty shocking and he gets himself into trouble outside of football far too much. I see him very much in the mold of a Paul Gascoigne - a fantastically talented player, who needs a certain type of manager to keep him on the straight and narrow and get the best out of him. Tbh I think if he had signed for United rather than City a couple of years back then I think he would have been a massive success (rather than a moderate one) in England due to the influence of SAF.

- Hernandez is a better penalty box striker and probably a better sub as well.

- Overall, I would much rather have Balotelli. However it is crucial that he is handled in the right way, otherwise he could become more trouble than he is worth.

Possibly due to the fact that "Dundeleux" asked the question regarding wether Ferguson would choose Balotelli over Hernandez, he was of the opinion that SAF would have Hernandez every day of the week and I agreed with his opinion.

It appears that nobody on this forum can have an opinion that differs to yours, but of course being a Professor your opinion shall always be the correct one. ;)

:lol: a professor pretending to be a teenager to be exact ;)

No it's to short to debate your opinion on balotelli.

So it's an unwarranted opinion to prefer the so called "inferior" player to another player who has a poorer goal scoring record at the same level than the so called "inferior" player.

I could understand your point if I was comparing balotelli to Kenny miller but there is no chance that I will accept that prefering one player over another when playing at very similar levels is not a valid opinion.

Yes, it's a totally ridiculous opinion and if you look through the last few pages you'll understand exactly how.

Toddle on now.

What? :lol:

So I can attacked for not being able to prove a reverse hypothetical and you didn't attack the original hypothetical because you agreed with it :1eye . This is despite claiming to not even be aware of the hypothetical several posts ago.

It's actually not very fair when I come up against someone with such clear intellectual shortcomings. You could hardly come out of this worse, out of all the posters here.

- However, a major problem with Balotelli is that he will need to be in the correct environment in order for him to be a continued success. His disciplinary record is pretty shocking and he gets himself into trouble outside of football far too much. I see him very much in the mold of a Paul Gascoigne - a fantastically talented player, who needs a certain type of manager to keep him on the straight and narrow and get the best out of him. Tbh I think if he had signed for United rather than City a couple of years back then I think he would have been a massive success (rather than a moderate one) in England due to the influence of SAF.

When has he got himself into trouble outside of football? Be specific.

You brought alias' into it after being completely ripped apart before regarding your own to the point where a mod had to save you

Just like that thread this is the last refuge for desperate souls like yourself.

:lol: a professor pretending to be a teenager to be exact ;)

...and it continues.

Formulaic IMO. It's not really fair I come up against cannon fodder.

Archived