Mario Bib-lotelli

Div

Again it's an example of my obsessives having no response but to bring up the same thing from 4 years ago that has already been answered in this very thread. All it really says in that in 4 years you have come up with absolutely nothing else.

Haha irony overload again pal! When was the zamora and ibra comparison made? Pretty sure it was some time ago.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Significantly sooner than the comparison you mentioned. Plus unlike you I used it as an illustrative point. You keep bringing it up because you are an obsessive with no new material. It's sad that your entire existence is dominated by one other poster and his ancient history. You're stalker material IMO.

Significantly sooner than the comparison you mentioned. Plus unlike you I used it as an illustrative point. You keep bringing it up because you are an obsessive with no new material. It's sad that your entire existence is dominated by one other poster and his ancient history. You're stalker material IMO.

Not at all mate. You are like a fart in a telephone box. You cannot escape you on this particular forum. I could block you, like others have. But it is always amusing to watch you dig yourself into a hole.

You bring up a ridiculous comparison from the past. Someone else mentions a ridiculous comparison that you have made in the past. You call them a stalker. Could not make that shit up. Funny little boy.

Can't make up shite patter like "funny little boy" either.

Not sure who comes off worse in a "discussion" between you two. It's pretty funny though.

Good contribution there.

It is a bad day when a 29 year old that follows wrestling and calls himself "The Genius" is attempting to slaughter me.

Good contribution there.

It is a bad day when a 29 year old that follows wrestling and calls himself "The Genius" is attempting to slaughter me.

Well, that contribution was just keeping in line with the way this thread has been in the last five pages. Must be pretty sad for you when a 29 year old that follows wrestling and calls himself "The Genius" can see how pathetic the whole thing has been.

Good contribution there.

Well, that contribution was just keeping in line with the way this thread has been in the last five pages. Must be pretty sad for you when a 29 year old that follows wrestling and calls himself "The Genius" can see how pathetic the whole thing has been.

Last fives pages? This thread has been an abomination for longer than that. I have probably contributed to that yes. It is the same with the majority of topics in this forum, usually when the usual suspects get involved.

Not at all mate. You are like a fart in a telephone box. You cannot escape you on this particular forum. I could block you, like others have. But it is always amusing to watch you dig yourself into a hole.

You bring up a ridiculous comparison from the past. Someone else mentions a ridiculous comparison that you have made in the past. You call them a stalker. Could not make that shit up. Funny little boy.

You could, easily. But that's not what stalkers do. And tbh, the cast who follows me is significantly worse than I am. Of course, here I haven't dug myself into a hole at all. A poster "53_and_counting" hilariously said he'd rather have Hernandez than Balotelli and then backtracked saying he still thought Balotelli was a better player. This was embarrassing for him, but because of who pointed it out a whole raft of other posters (HEED, Dindleux, KDwhatever, Dundeewhatever and aufc) jumped onto the sinking ship saying they agreed with such a ridiculous f**k up. Making them all look a little bit stupid but confirming to any doubters that some posters will agree with anything, no matter how stupid, just to disagree with me.

Here's my preference, if you are all so bothered about what I post please stop reading and responding to it. There are a whole raft of posters on this forum who like discussing football from Banterman,HB, fauredwhatever, Savage Henry and Dom Dom. Whilst I disagree with these posters on a helluva lot at least they usually post about football. The rest of you just post about me. And it's very boring. I look bad by association because you freaks keep following me around. And most importantly you ruin threads like this. It used to happen when Dubs followed me around and when I cut him out he came across as a lunatic screaming at himself in the mirror.

You could, easily. But that's not what stalkers do. And tbh, the cast who follows me is significantly worse than I am. Of course, here I haven't dug myself into a hole at all. A poster "53_and_counting" hilariously said he'd rather have Hernandez than Balotelli and then backtracked saying he still thought Balotelli was a better player. This was embarrassing for him, but because of who pointed it out a whole raft of other posters (HEED, Dindleux, KDwhatever, Dundeewhatever and aufc) jumped onto the sinking ship saying they agreed with such a ridiculous f**k up. Making them all look a little bit stupid but confirming to any doubters that some posters will agree with anything, no matter how stupid, just to disagree with me.

Here's my preference, if you are all so bothered about what I post please stop reading and responding to it. There are a whole raft of posters on this forum who like discussing football from Banterman,HB, fauredwhatever, Savage Henry and Dom Dom. Whilst I disagree with these posters on a helluva lot at least they usually post about football. The rest of you just post about me. And it's very boring. I look bad by association because you freaks keep following me around. And most importantly you ruin threads like this. It used to happen when Dubs followed me around and when I cut him out he came across as a lunatic screaming at himself in the mirror.

you have another posters opinions as your signature :blink:

Signatures aren't multi-page, ridiculous arguments that one side doesn't even believe, though. You can skip past a signature in less than a second. Watching you trying to convince yourself that you don't rate Balotelli, purely to win an argument with someone onine, is on the other hand totally dominating the thread, and it's getting boring.

Signatures aren't multi-page, ridiculous arguments that one side doesn't even believe, though. You can skip past a signature in less than a second. Watching you trying to convince yourself that you don't rate Balotelli, purely to win an argument with someone onine, is on the other hand totally dominating the thread, and it's getting boring.

thats not my point, supras is calling out people for following him on a football forum, or stalking him as he regularly says, yet he has a posters quotes as his signature,

as for me not rating balotelli, im sure you can find a post from me saying that, although it will be hard as ive always stated he is a good player and has ability

edit to add, i have 14 posts in this thread, supras has 206, so how am i dominating the thread?

thats not my point, supras is calling out people for following him on a football forum, or stalking him as he regularly says, yet he has a posters quotes as his signature,

as for me not rating balotelli, im sure you can find a post from me saying that, although it will be hard as ive always stated he is a good player and has ability

edit to add, i have 14 posts in this thread, supras has 206, so how am i dominating the thread?

And you'll be explaining how a signature quote is analogous to stalking, I assume. Am I stalking Tavish Scott?

You had to walk back your assertion that you'd take Hernandez, a good striker, ahead of Balotelli, a world-class forward. It's this kind of posing and sophistry that ruins this forum.

I said the argument was dominating the thread, and it's predicated on your bullshit position, which not even you believe,

So...? Putting quotes in a signature takes a minute and is not even remotely similar to deliberately following someone around a forum :lol:

My signature changes fairly regularly. In terms of HBs posts on this forum I will hardly read any of them beyond Misc Football. I doubt he is even remotely bothered. That said I quite like "Ur really are an idiot" so I might change one of them to that though. The Italy England comparison will remain.

And you'll be explaining how a signature quote is analogous to stalking, I assume. Am I stalking Tavish Scott?

You had to walk back your assertion that you'd take Hernandez, a good striker, ahead of Balotelli, a world-class forward. It's this kind of posing and sophistry that ruins this forum.

I said the argument was dominating the thread, and it's predicated on your bullshit position, which not even you believe,

how the f**k do you know what anyone believes :lol: as for stalking, supras doesnt like people replying to him in a thread where he has 3 times the amount of posts than the next highest poster, infact supras has just under 20% of the posts on here, so there is a 1 in 5 chances he will be replied to, yet he calls it stalking :lol:

You can reply to me all you want. I actively encourage you to do so if it is about football.

Of course that above post, er, isn't. And doesn't in any way respond to the football point Swampy raised.

So...? Putting quotes in a signature takes a minute and is not even remotely similar to deliberately following someone around a forum :lol:

My signature changes fairly regularly. In terms of HBs posts on this forum I will hardly read any of them beyond Misc Football. I doubt he is even remotely bothered. That said I quite like "Ur really are an idiot" so I might change one of them to that though. The Italy England comparison will remain.

deliberately following someone round the forum? you have nearly 20% of the posts in this topic alone, little wonder people seem to follow you, this is the top thread in this section at the moment, you have 1 post in every 5, its little wonder you get replied to by many other posters, especially with your condescending and smarmy c**t attitude that ruins the thread

and again you have managed to drag me back into it, damn it

You can reply to me all you want. I actively encourage you to do so if it is about football.

no you do not, you in no way even attempt to understand anyone else's opinions if they are completely opposite to your own, ive seen better debates in the OF section than threads where you hold a strong belief

Archived