Mario Bib-lotelli

Div

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could. I just chose not to.

I was wondering when you'd turn up.

But in response to this post I'm going to go for - you're an idiot for even asking that question. And your point has no merit whatsoever. Of course it was a hypothetical, and it was entirely valid given it was response to the reversed hypothetical. But you attack mine and not the original hypothetical.

Why? Two reasons:

1) You're an idiot (we've already addressed this).

2) Like many posters on this sub forum you have an unhealthy obsession with me.

Now this could go two ways:

1) You accept that you dived in and failed utterly and leave with only moderate humiliation.

2) You accept that you dive in and failed utterly but choose to stick around anyway and post 2-5 more posts of shit to cover it up. All of them will exclusively be attacks on me and will contribute nothing to the debate.

Oooft, it's gonna be 2 isn't it?

Yip.

1. I'm not the idiot that tried to use a ridiculous statement that you had no chance of proving to back your point up. Why did you use a statement like that?

2. I believe you are the one always asking for 'source?' Source?

3. I may be an idiot, but the majority of this forum think you are an idiot. Does it bother me, no.

Yip.

1. I'm not the idiot that tried to use a ridiculous statement that you had no chance of proving to back your point up. Why did you use a statement like that?

2. I believe you are the one always asking for 'source?' Source?

3. I may be an idiot, but the majority of this forum think you are an idiot. Does it bother me, no.

Uhuh, and why did you attack me but not the person who used the initial hypothetical?

Be specific now.

I've already explained I used a statement like that to, uh, respond to exactly the same reverse hypothetical.

"Like many posters on this sub forum you have an unhealthy obsession with me"

:lol: thinks there's a meltdown on the cards!

It's totally true though. And all regular contributions on this sub forum know it.

It's not even funny tbh. It's actually frightening.

I sometimes wonder how this guy functions in everyday life.

Yes, I'm all too familiar with this deflection away from the source material and towards me personally. It happens on every thread.

Why you'd think I'd said something like I'd choose Hernandez over Balotelli but Balotelli is a better player. Except that wasn't me, that is the kind of horrendous logic I've been arguing against for pages now.

Uhuh, and why did you attack me but not the person who used the initial hypothetical?

Be specific now.

Attacked?? :lol: I called you out on a statement that you had no way to prove was correct.

Didn't you know I have every other poster on ignore apart from you, of course since I have such an unhealthy obsession with you :lol:

Be specific now.

I've already explained I used a statement like that to, uh, respond to exactly the same reverse hypothetical.

It's totally true though. And all regular contributions on this sub forum know it.

Yes, I'm all too familiar with this deflection away from the source material and towards me personally. It happens on every thread.

Why you'd think I'd said something like I'd choose Hernandez over Balotelli but Balotelli is a better player. Except that wasn't me, that is the kind of horrendous logic I've been arguing against for pages now.

I haven't even been involved in this clusterfuck of an argument that you claim has "source material".

I'm just pointing out that you're a grade A asshat. HTH.

Source deflection?

My opinion is that I would prefer Hernandez in my team to balotelli you didn't accept that. I'm not gonna argue with you about that cause life is way to short.

It's my opinion there is no source that's not a hard concept to understand

Attacked?? :lol: I called you out on a statement that you had no way to prove was correct.

Didn't you know I have every other poster on ignore apart from you, of course since I have such an unhealthy obsession with you :lol:

Uhuh, and why did you call me out on you but not the poster who made the original hyptohetical?

Be specific now.

I see you chose option 2 by the way.

I'm just pointing out that you're a grade A asshat. HTH.

Yes, well, thanks. Unfortunately this is the big boys forum and we're here to discuss football.

Source deflection?

My opinion is that I would prefer Hernandez in my team to balotelli you didn't accept that. I'm not gonna argue with you about that cause life is way to short.

It's my opinion there is no source that's not a hard concept to understand

You're not going to argue, you'll just do your usual of posting repeated and completely unwanted advice and personal judgments.

At least you're consistent.

Supras do us all a favour and jump off a bridge.

This is 1 act I wouldn't inform my friends in the Police force of, you're a dildo. Why come on a forum if you can't see other people's opinions and reason with them?

DICK!

Except I can and do respect others opinion when it's warranted.

But, still, you're a terrible alias and it's best not to waste my time with you tbh.

Sorry Sweeper, but your use of the term "asshat" may have you losing this one.

He's got nothing to post about football and is posting exclusively about another poster.

He's lost already.

Uhuh, and why did you call me out on you but not the poster who made the original hyptohetical?

Be specific now.

I see you chose option 2 by the way.

Yes, well, thanks. Unfortunately this is the big boys forum and we're here to discuss football.

You're not going to argue, you'll just do your usual of posting repeated and completely unwanted advice and personal judgments.

At least you're consistent.

Except I can and do respect others opinion when it's warranted.

But, still, you're a terrible alias and it's best not to waste my time with you tbh.

He's got nothing to post about football and is posting exclusively about another poster.

He's lost already.

I think you'll find I posted about Mario Balotelli, hence your point about not posting about football is wrong. HTH chum.

PS Meet me in the bathroom.

Ok so it's not a warranted opinion that someone may prefer one top level footballer to another?

How is this not a warranted opinion?

That's already been explained.

Thought you weren't arguing cause life's too short?

Archived