Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

You forgot putting out the yellow ribbons and the green lightbulbs.

True. I also forgot to clarify that the bumper sticker has to be magnetic. Don't want to risk the paintwork on our 12 mpg SUV now, do we.

Mother's Day today which has already resulted in plenty of people posting pictures of them with their mums on FB with messages such as "Happy Mother's Day to the bestest mummy ever!" or "Happy Mother's Day to the most amazing woman I know." Of course, none of their mums actually have FB so have no way of actually seeing the picture/post.

Mother's Day today which has already resulted in plenty of people posting pictures of them with their mums on FB with messages such as "Happy Mother's Day to the bestest mummy ever!" or "Happy Mother's Day to the most amazing woman I know." Of course, none of their mums actually have FB so have no way of actually seeing the picture/post.

The worst one is the dads of young 0 month-4 year olds posting up statuses saying its from the kids to the mothers. No it isn't you reprobates. Your child can't eat solids yet so I doubt they think they've got the "bestest mum in the hole wide wrld xoxox"

Fucking c***s

A new one for me.

"No one remembers the women who for whatever reason, can't have children. So happy Mother's Day to all those Mom's without."

I think I'm going to refer to myself as a "Lamborghini owner without."

Another unwanted pile of Conor McGregor Lad Bible dross.

I was hoping that defeat would stop people masturbating over him.

Now they've started cry-wanking over him.

Another unwanted pile of Conor McGregor Lad Bible dross.

I'm not into UFC at all but some friends are so I see a lot on facebook. I don't know if it's meant to be his 'character' or whatever but he comes across as a massive arsehole.