Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

There's a guy I'm friends with on Facebook. Met him twice - he's the boss of my girlfriends sister.

Every fecking post he puts up is a request for help or him asking for a freebie. His latest -

"Glasgow Pals....HELP?

Hotel needed in Glasgow or surrounding for Sunday 21st to Wed 24th. Can anyone help with recommedations or amazing offers? TIA"

Firstly use google you lazy b*****d. Secondly stop trying to find somebody who will offer you a place to stay so you save a bit of money. Thirdly - TIA? You managed to type that drivel out but couldn't type thanks in advance?

I could be here all day posting some of his updates but I really should do some work.

A girl I used to work with is on a diet. This is well publicised on Facebook by herself highlight the fact she's lost a pound here and there. Fair do's I can sort of understand putting it on Facebook for all her friends to say "oh ma Gawd girl you're gonna be skinny in no time".

My big complaint is that every day she puts a photo up of nutella saying how badly she is craving it. I've seen Nutella cakes, muffins and even a massive bottle of Nutella go up. Why on Earth when you are on a diet would you spend your day googling for photos of food you can't eat?! What goes through a persons mind!?

TIA.

It was more the complaints about people you barely know TBH

I worked with the girl for 3 years so know her pretty well - just felt it was easier to say former colleague as opposed to providing our full history.

Not that it matters anyway. These were annoying things posted on Facebook so fit in well here.

Being FB pals with the boss of your gf's sister, a man you have met twice, may be enough to get you on the Beastiness thread though.

He added me as he has a business which he uses Facebook for. Think he adds everyone.

He added me as he has a business which he uses Facebook for. Think he adds everyone.

Should have just rejected his friend request. Although if we all did that then this thread would be pretty threadbare.

My mother has suddenly become very active on Facebook but is just sharing utter crap. Motivational quotes, "funny" videos, teasers that have no real answer etc. I've sent her a virtual boot.

My elderly aunt recently joined Facebook and had about 8 attempts at taking a profile pic with her webcam, each of which appeared in her timeline.

Happily / sadly, she hadn't amassed any friends at this point who could post "OMG. You're beautiful xx" ... "Even better xxx", "That's the best lol xxxx" etc.

You do know you're allowed to reject friend requests?

He's a nice guy who I enjoyed meeting and will probably bump into a few more times. Easier to accept the friend request. Didn't realise he'd be so annoying on Facebook.

Shite. Top Gear must be filming up here today .

Unfortunately that means Facebook is awash with posts from every biddie over 30 who are now actively stalking Matt le Blanc.

If he is murdered today I guarantee it will be by a granny with, shiver, no underwear on.