Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

If 97% of people won't share this.....then how come my timeline is always full of this sort of crap!! Normally raising awareness for illnesses no-one has heard of, like cancer or depression!!

Interesting fact, the donkey sanctuary as a charity get more in donations a year than the samaritans. maybe next time you see someone "raising awareness" or "the black dog is real" posts, point this out to them and let them know that actually donating money or volunteering is maybe better than posting on Facebook !

So many people going look at me, i'm so great, without really doing anything.

2 hours ago, ajwffc said:

The good people of Facebook have your Halloween costume sorted with this handy guide
[ae0229ea4d826e1bd0917dd882f75f6b.jpg
So who will join me as a naked taco

How the f**k am I supposed to get hold of a dirty pencil costume at such short notice

✨ Sometimes all I can do is smile, move on with my day, hold back the tears and pretend I'm ok ✨ #physicallymentallyemotionallyexhausted

Get shit like this from the same person at least every other day. 

Followed by standard comments "what's up h*n" "you'll be OK" "Thinking of you" where the person who posted the status doesn't respond to any of them

Edited by dayman
H*n

Just now, Zetterlund said:

They've got them in Asda, next to the sexy toilets.

Must have missed them. Are the angry sausage rolls in the bakery next to the regular ones? And can I get a dead goldfish at any regular pet shop?