Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

On 06/01/2017 at 17:32, Shotgun said:

"Without replying to this message, put a heart on your wall; no comment, just a heart. Next, post a heart on the wall of the person who sent you this message. Then send this message to your women friends, only women. If anyone asks you why you have so many hearts on your wall, don`t tell them. This is only for women, because this is breast cancer research week. One small act of solidarity between women."

Because as we all know, the best way to "raise awareness" for a cause is to come up with a way to keep it a secret from 50% of the population. It works even better if you keep it a secret from the 50% who control all the funding your cause needs.

I guaranfuckingtee you that the majority of the women who go along with this crap routinely make jokes about how immature men are.

Completely ignoring that men can get breast cancer too. Do they just want men to have no awareness of a potentially deadly cancer they could get? 

Sickening.

23 hours ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Its all going off on the fake first buses page, with them making a post about that sex pest who makes videos telling fat american teenagers they are beautiful being thrown off a bus, queue a whole load of precious american self harming teenagers engaged in an online slagging match with some of glasgows best patter merchants, really enjoying the comments!

A thread already ruined by another annoying Facebook trait - 500 plus comments by absolute muppets tagging their friends, making it a two hour job getting to see the original exchanges...

I find the whole concept of telling the world what youre doing constantly very strange. Oh I'm at Costa, I'm drinking in the local shifty bar, I'm at McDonald's, I'm masterbating etc. Aye every so often do it somewhere special but for shit like this? Go fck off, I don't care.

I find the whole concept of telling the world what youre doing constantly very strange. Oh I'm at Costa, I'm drinking in the local shifty bar, I'm at McDonald's, I'm masterbating etc. Aye every so often do it somewhere special but for shit like this? Go fck off, I don't care.

You're more generous than I, Stella. Why do it for anywhere? Just tell the folk you went to that place the next time you see or speak to them? Don't see or speak to them, why do they need to know?

You're more generous than I, Stella. Why do it for anywhere? Just tell the folk you went to that place the next time you see or speak to them? Don't see or speak to them, why do they need to know?

Because it's to show the folk you went to school with and haven't spoken to for 15 years what you're doing

Can't argue wie that. I'm constantly in the edge of deleting my account.

I've not deleted my account but I've deleted the app from my phone so never go on Facebook, honestly couldn't tell you the last time I scrolled my news feed. I would delete it but I use the messenger and it wouldn't let me delete my account but keep the messenger.

"That neighbour is seriously irritating me now!!! Think it flats below but not 100% sure so can't bang on door. Slammed my flat door to make a point but has had no effect!!!!! The one night I actually managed to fall asleep and the cow woke me up just before midnight and won't shut up!!! Close to calling police but nothing they can do. Might just bang on doors til I find the culprit!!!! I need to sleep!!!! Gggggrrrrrr"

Why not go outside your flat and see if you can figure out which one it's coming from?  How the hell can you not tell if a noise is coming from below? Why post this at 1:49 in the morning when nobody will be able to reply to your attention seeking pish?  

I've had problems with neighbours before and the best way to deal with it?  Talk to them! Who'd have thought?

A girl I went to school with started and invited me to a group called "support for estranged adults" on the pretense that her family abandoned her and definitely nothing to do with her faking having cancer and conning money out of them.....

4 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

"That neighbour is seriously irritating me now!!! Think it flats below but not 100% sure so can't bang on door. Slammed my flat door to make a point but has had no effect!!!!! The one night I actually managed to fall asleep and the cow woke me up just before midnight and won't shut up!!! Close to calling police but nothing they can do. Might just bang on doors til I find the culprit!!!! I need to sleep!!!! Gggggrrrrrr"

Why not go outside your flat and see if you can figure out which one it's coming from?  How the hell can you not tell if a noise is coming from below? Why post this at 1:49 in the morning when nobody will be able to reply to your attention seeking pish?  

I've had problems with neighbours before and the best way to deal with it?  Talk to them! Who'd have thought?

The highlighted part is the bit that annoys me the most. The amount of people who say it when it should be it's is infuriating. Just sheer laziness.

11 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

w**k at work ?

http://m.imgur.com/a/Vu49P

Not for me thanks, just had one. 

I'm a bit confused by all this. Who is actually advocating wanking at work, or have I just been whooshed for probably the 3rd time this year?