Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I have one of my sister's pals who is/was a 1st year at Aberdeen. She posts a status on every night out and throughout the year the spelling has got worse and worse (I suspect deliberatly). She is an horrible human being and hate her guts, she is so fuckin in-your-face and comes across as one of those "look at me i'm so wacky!" types... anyway here is her latest effort:

lovi ligw abvrefen nihts di mrrtdy cosrem

I have her purely for the comic value. Next time she comes round here (hopefully never again but is quite a good friend of my sister) she is getting telt.

Right there is this guy on my Facebook who became so irritating I eventually hid him from my newsfeed. He almost always talks about drinking or being pissed. Here's some of the things he has come out with:

"Anyone else as hungover as I am? :P"

"Judging by my state of intoxication alone, I can tell you that my exam went very well. Started drinking at 11am."

"Can't tell whats taking effect, the weed or the alcohol. Dude. :L"

dry.gif

Can't believe you hid him. The mental breakdown after the walrus ditched him was quality viewing.

Can't believe you hid him. The mental breakdown after the walrus ditched him was quality viewing.

:lol: I wish I saw that. Reckon its still there if I dig deep? Fucking walrus deleted me as a friend anyway, bitch. Never liked her anyway.

:lol: I wish I saw that. Reckon its still there if I dig deep? Fucking walrus deleted me as a friend anyway, bitch. Never liked her anyway.

Yeh, 16th May.

Just found this gem "Drinking a whole keg by yourself in one night isn't a good idea... :L"

Sound mate.

I have one of my sister's pals who is/was a 1st year at Aberdeen. She posts a status on every night out and throughout the year the spelling has got worse and worse (I suspect deliberatly). She is an horrible human being and hate her guts, she is so fuckin in-your-face and comes across as one of those "look at me i'm so wacky!" types... anyway here is her latest effort:

lovi ligw abvrefen nihts di mrrtdy cosrem

I have her purely for the comic value. Next time she comes round here (hopefully never again but is quite a good friend of my sister) she is getting telt.

huh.gif

is that even english.

anyway someone has just posted a picture of themselves planking on an eletricity pylon blink.gif

Someone just started a facebook event for his birthday:

"One shall indeed party as though it were one's Birthday."

The "more info" was:

LADS, Ladies, Gentlefolk, Ruffians and Birdwatchers.

I hereby claim this event space of the Faceybook to invite you to my Birthday.

This celebration shall be taking place earlier than I would usually have it due to my being away for my actual birthday. This however shall not take away from the occasion/excuse to have a good old swally.

Craw x"

Absolute fanny, his DP was one of him photoshopped sky diving, well not unless one usually sky dives with a suit on.

The thing that strikes me most about this thread is that even though most PnBers don't know eachother and no doubt have different sets of friends, it seems to be the same annoying phrases, expressions and ridiculous habits that clutter up all of our news feeds. Just goes to show what an unoriginal, thoughtless and uninteresting bunch of sheep so much of the human race is.

Edited by Guest

The thing that strikes me most about this thread is that even though most PnBers don't know eachother and no doubt have different sets of friends, it seems to be the same annoying phrases, expressions and ridiculous habits that clutter up all of our news feeds. Just goes to show what an unoriginal, thoughtless and uninteresting bunch of sheep so much of the human race is.

What also surprises me is that none of us do these things

Didn't think I could add anything to any of this - but a lassie who has been giving us a countdown for the past year to her wedding has now shared a Youtube link with her fiance...

Europe - The Final Countdown.

Christ. I don't think anyone's looking forward to her wedding more than me.

She would get it if it wasn't for the fact she resembled a melted Miss Piggy.

She text Adam the other night at some stupid time asking "Did xxxx and xxxx say anything to you about me?". She often makes such enquiries, given her pain in the arse nature and general capacity for annoying a great deal of people. One day, I would really like him to respond with "No, but my wife says you're a fucking horror". I don't think her pics are publicly viewable anymore but that one in her profile there is one of the more flattering.

This girl is at college with Adam and bugs the tits off me on a regular basis for various reasons. The fact she's called herself "lushlynds" in her profile name is one of them.

i hate people who group their friends like that as well, " work buddy's", "friends for life" ,"college buddy's". What's wrong with just one list?

also "lush" is a tad questionable

This girl is at college with Adam and bugs the tits off me on a regular basis for various reasons. The fact she's called herself "lushlynds" in her profile name is one of them.

I refuse to believe that's female, or in fact even human. I feel a bit sick now.