Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

About 96% of the groups on Facebook are poor, but I did chuckle at "Throwing your girlfriend at pigs because she's an Angry Bird."

NB Nobody ever seems to use "chuckle" any more.

I also chuckled at that, it's probably the most "clever" of these groups I've seen.

People that are off work sick, but yet post or are tagged in pictures out drinking at the weekend

Idiots.

crazy-drunk-man-1.jpg

In this photo: Hoopy The Hound (photos . Remove tag)

Add a description

crazy-drunk-man-1.jpg

In this photo: Hoopy The Hound (photos . Remove tag)

Add a description

That can't be me, I'd never drink Becks. Either that or I was hammered beyond memory at the time

The 'sport are troops!!!' brigade are out in full force in their outrage at Amy WInehouse.

REALITY CHECK FOLKS!!!!!5 day ago a true British hero was killed fighting for our country. Did you know this? Do you know his name? Did you care?A singer addicted to drugs and alcohol dies and its all over the news, facebook and twitter in minutes!!! !RIP Corporal Mark Anthony Palin from 1st battalion the Rifles! Who will put this as there status??
Why is it that when Amy Winehouse dies everyone is like omg RIP and all this when she ruined her own life through drugs. But when a British soldier dies fighting for their country no one seems to care half as much. Put this as your status if you think a British soldier's death is more important

sport-are-troops-550x210.jpg

Deactivated my Facebook the other day. The only thing I miss is looking at pictures of girls. I may reactivate it solely for this rason evry so often.

You mean when you fancy a w**k

About 96% of the groups on Facebook are poor, but I did chuckle at "Throwing your girlfriend at pigs because she's an Angry Bird."

NB Nobody ever seems to use "chuckle" any more.

"Joining the Death Eaters so you can get a hug of Voldermort" is my favourite just now laugh.gif

Someone has tried to add me about four times now, but I have politely declined. He did it again today so I accepted him.

Went out to play fives, got home, and he has invited me to two events;

"We. The Fans. Don't Want A 10 Team. SPL"

"Partick Thistle V Bewick Rangers"

and added me into a group;

"Scottish football without the Old Firm!!"

I regret my decision already. I can see it being like this every week...

Someone has tried to add me about four times now, but I have politely declined. He did it again today so I accepted him.

I've got some arseholes the same as that, just simple delete them.

You shouldn't of responded to his invite because i'm sure then he cant re-add you.

I've got some arseholes the same as that, just simple delete them.

I'll keep him for a while. He may be useful. I found out that you can block invites to events from them, so that tool may come into use.

You shouldn't of responded to his invite because i'm sure then he cant re-add you.

You can click "Not now" and it goes away and lingers around the friends bit. You can then further that and go "I don't know this person" and it blocks invites from them, or you could click I don't know this person, but still let him be able to add me because I may change my mind 'cause I'm a nice guy.

I'll keep him for a while. He may be useful. I found out that you can block invites to events from them, so that tool may come into use.

You can click "Not now" and it goes away and lingers around the friends bit. You can then further that and go "I don't know this person" and it blocks invites from them, or you could click I don't know this person, but still let him be able to add me because I may change my mind 'cause I'm a nice guy.

Or just tell him he's a bit of a c**t. Sometimes people appreciate the truth... Not always, but sometimes...

Some girl on my page has just updated her status with this 'Why don't my kids respect me? I feel like a bad mum'

I felt tempted to say 'Put them up for adoption' but resisted the temptation

Just post 08001111.

the constant "Just back from Malia/Maga/Ayia Napa etc miss it sooo much :(! Bring on Malia/Maga/Ayia Napa 2012!!" posts followed up by how shit it is to be back over several days and how they wish they were still there "work today, wish i was still in X" or "it's hot today but not as hot as (yep you guessed it! Generic european holiday resort X again)" are getting a tad annoying.