Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Good day in glasgow to watch the filming unfortunately didn't see brad

What the fuck is good about it? I don't understand why folk would go and stand in a crowd hoping to catch a glimpse of someone. "oooo, I was in the same city as Brad Pitt"

Good day in glasgow to watch the filming unfortunately didn't see brad

Fucking excellent. An afternoon stood on the periphery of a film set doing precisely f**k all.

Hobbies include: Standing around. Waiting patiently.

Where i'm from that's called 'a queue'.

Wish he would go away, I'm fed up having to go in the bloody far away door to the chambers... and Brad's trailer is parked in John Street so all the losers crowd around the one door that is open! :angry: :angry: :angry:

"Breakfast in bed and a pot of tea. I have the best boyfriend. Thank you hunnypie ♥"

Really?

I only leave her on it as I went to primary school with her and she's a bit of a moron so can sometimes be funny... but someone made you some tea, whoopy fucking do! <_<

God it gets ridiculous... different person, same primary school class...

"♥ ????, ????, ????? and bump♥ my world xxxxxxx"

Give me a break, tells your kids this - not your 612 "friends" on Facebook!

She has a "my baby's progress" app on FB. Really? You are trusting your medical information about your unborn child to an application on a social networking site?

Beautiful Spirit Award ღ(̆̃̃ڿڰۣ✿ Once you've been given

this award your mission is to paste this on the wall of 8 wonderful friends who

deserve it. If you receive more than 3, you are highly thought of. Because of

your kindness, loyalty, character and love that you show to friends and peers,

in recognition of your true beauty inside and out ... I chose YOU!!

God save us :(

I have this girl on mine (I got an excellent diddy-ride off her years ago) who had a baby last year and she checks in/comments on her 'lil family xxx' every day without failure. Things like 'I <3 my lil family lots' or she checks in with stuff like 'with boyfriend and baby at our lil home'. Somebody actually wrote on her wall saying 'didn't know you had a baby' which got 40+ likes, including me.

If she didn't like posting pics of her showing off her enormous tits she'd be hidden/deleted without doubt.

I have this girl on mine (I got an excellent diddy-ride off her years ago) who had a baby last year and she checks in/comments on her 'lil family xxx' every day without failure. Things like 'I <3 my lil family lots' or she checks in with stuff like 'with boyfriend and baby at our lil home'. Somebody actually wrote on her wall saying 'didn't know you had a baby' which got 40+ likes, including me.

If she didn't like posting pics of her showing off her enormous tits she'd be hidden/deleted without doubt.

Your post is not yet complete :) ...

Pics or it didn't happen.

Your post is not yet complete :) ...

Pics or it didn't happen.

There not actual pics of her breasts you understand. Just ones of her that highlights the fact that they are indeed big and juicy. Am I allowed to post a link to her profile? Not sure if they're blocked to non-friends or not.

There not actual pics of her breasts you understand. Just ones of her that highlights the fact that they are indeed big and juicy. Am I allowed to post a link to her profile? Not sure if they're blocked to non-friends or not.

Print Screen. Paint. Ctrl + V.

This will go down the JohnnyDougDogg path. You really don't want that.

Public arguments on Facebook are extremely annoying when they're about yourself. Otherwise, it can be funny. Bloody pain in the arse last night though.

you see, this type of comment just won't do. there have been numerous complaints about facebook updates along the lines of 'just cba with this anymore' then someone asks 'what's up?', but the culprit fails to give an adequate explanation having already gained the attention they desired. we're all friends here and want to get in on this public argument.