Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I guess people can do what they like, but thanks to their cosy conversations I've imagined them eating food off eachother, and that's not something I ever want to do.

I was waiting for him to say "what's for dessert xxxxx". :yucky

My dad has FB, but we both agreed that it's best that we aren't friends on it. My auntie added me and I accepted through politeness, but there are times when I think twice about what I'm putting on it in case it reaches my mum.

There's nothing better than someone's parents taking the piss out of them in front of their mates though. A mate of mine got picked up from the pub by his dad the other day, and the first thing he did was say "you look like a poof with that manbag. Always thought you were a gay". His humiliation was fantastic. :lol:

hahahaha me either

To each and every person who died in the Ibrox disaster, old and young, of every faith, creed and religion. Rest in peace, may God rest assure your in a better place now. Eternal rest xxx

Replies:

expected better fae u

i have no sympathy for the b*****ds at all, they celebrated an equalisin goal, even c**t now adays sing aboot jock, jinky, broony sister tommy, SUPER COLIN STEIN

a ken wt yer sayin bt were smarter than themn

Its fact they were warned of the stadium being unsafe prior to the disaster, yet there own club never acted on it.Glasgow rangers - they killed there own fans FACT!

not proud of it but my dads a *** and had he not went to the loo when he did he wudnt be here and neither wud i............and my dad means everything to me *** or not so kelly i know what u mean huni xxxxxxxxx

They should have acted on it, they'd have prevented 66 deaths. They were told and done nothing. Never has anyone been brought to court. They're bloods on they're own hands! That's all my view is. these people, its unfortunate that they had to die because there club didn't act on something. But its quiet hypocritical to now be sorry for the ****, when its the same people we loath when we go to Ibrox in 95% of them are singing about the songs pointed out above. They died because the of there club. They kill there own.

f**k SAKE.

Edited by Rudy

Seen "25 days until my birthday" appear on my newsfeed earlier. Fishing for bithday comments when the time comes obvioulsy, but why the need to type shite like this.... espically 25 days before hand? Just no need.

Edited by superwell87

Seen "25 days until my birthday" appear on my newsfeed earlier. Fishing for bithday comments when the time comes obvioulsy, but why the need to type shite like this.... espically 25 years before hand? Just no need.

laugh.gif

"i will have a birthday in 25 years!"

So... are you all including things like the pubs and venues in your friend counts? I know I have have a few which has bumped up the number a bit. Are we all as vein as the people we are slaggin in this thread?

So... are you all including things like the pubs and venues in your friend counts? I know I have have a few which has bumped up the number a bit. Are we all as vein as the people we are slaggin in this thread?

Hadn't thought of that, I've also been added by a few people since I last posted so I'm now at 222, but a look through my friend's list and I have 8 "friends" that aren't proper people so I'm at around 214. I'd say with P&B people taken off I'd be around the 200 mark.

To each and every person who died in the Ibrox disaster, old and young, of every faith, creed and religion. Rest in peace, may God rest assure your in a better place now. Eternal rest xxx

Replies:

expected better fae u

i have no sympathy for the b*****ds at all, they celebrated an equalisin goal, even c**t now adays sing aboot jock, jinky, broony sister tommy, SUPER COLIN STEIN

a ken wt yer sayin bt were smarter than themn

Its fact they were warned of the stadium being unsafe prior to the disaster, yet there own club never acted on it.Glasgow rangers - they killed there own fans FACT!

not proud of it but my dads a *** and had he not went to the loo when he did he wudnt be here and neither wud i............and my dad means everything to me *** or not so kelly i know what u mean huni xxxxxxxxx

They should have acted on it, they'd have prevented 66 deaths. They were told and done nothing. Never has anyone been brought to court. They're bloods on they're own hands! That's all my view is. these people, its unfortunate that they had to die because there club didn't act on something. But its quiet hypocritical to now be sorry for the ****, when its the same people we loath when we go to Ibrox in 95% of them are singing about the songs pointed out above. They died because the of there club. They kill there own.

f**k SAKE.

The bit in bold interests me.

Didn't the disaster happen in the last minute? Who the f**k goes to the toilet in the last minute? :unsure:

Barnsley full dickhead football fans. Today at there game against Doncaster Rovers, Barnsley fans were chanting wheres your baby gone to Billy Sharp who tragically lost a child not so long ago. If you want to show respect for him and his family then post this on your wall as a status. Even if you dont support a team. Kick these disgraceful people out of football and punish them by embarrass them all over the uk and hopefully the world. Copy and paste this as your status to show respect for Billy Sharp!

None... 183 people that I actually know (or knew), I could do with getting rid of a few though as I'd probably walk by them if I saw them on the street.

Also I don't know or care what a KIK is. That is all! Especially when someone has posted "Add me on kik xx###mummyXx". How's about no...