Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

544675_444222692262214_1407022905_n.jpg

I know this isn't something that's written, but what the f**k is this pose all about? I keep seeing it on FB.

I assume it came from one of those Essex degenerates?

It's from Geordie Shore I think. My cousin was recently tagged in photos with James out of Geordie Shore doing that gay pose in a nightclub.

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade

Those "lost all my numbers!!!" events.

Not attending.

You mean you lost your phone? So you think it's a good idea to get all your mates to post their phone numbers on a wall on facebook? And it's an open group which everyone can see?

That sounds like a brilliant idea, hold on until I put up my credit card details as well, along with my address, alarm code and when I'll be out.

Alternatively, I could just stop speaking to you since you seem to be a complete imbecile. Yes, that's a better idea.

I know this isn't something that's written, but what the f**k is this pose all about? I keep seeing it on FB.

I assume it came from one of those Essex degenerates?

You realise you're friends with a man who has a fake diamond stud in his ear and a form of falafel written on his arm.

People saying happy fathers day to their fathers, when their fathers don't even have facebook. Go and say it to him in person you fucking imbeciles, the rest of us couldn't give a shit about your parents!

Edited by Dunning1874

1. putting a :( up with no status just so people ask if you are ok

2. things like bored at home.com

3. hard man posts regarding footballers

4. anything praising the latest kate hudson movie

5. tagging yourself in places like mcdonalds

You realise you're friends with a man who has a fake diamond stud in his ear and a form of falafel written on his arm.

Mercifully, I have absolutely no idea who that guy is.

The photo is from one of my local nightclub's photo albums.

Single mothers are by far the worst Facebook posters about. Last night I went through my friends. "Single ma? Delete. Single ma? Delete. They're awrite. Single ma? Delete."

Add to that "new mothers", single or otherwise.

I don't give a f*ck that your offspring's nappy is full, or that he/she/it gives great cuddles, and regardless of what everyone tells you, your baby is an ugly b*stard, and likely to remain so until their head grows into the right shape at the earliest.

The worst are the ones who call the babies dad a "deadbeat b*****d" "irresponsible" "needs to prove he's a dad".

You were the one that opened your fucking legs darling. And if he had worn latex then he wouldn't be signing your paychecks