Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Those of you not from Edinburgh should be grateful that your Facebook isn't full of people who've remembered they're Hibs/Hearts fans all of a sudden.

I read some twat the other day who wouldn't know his way to Tynecastle with a sat-nav moaning about the tickets being on e-bay being a rip off, maybe if you ever went you'd have had a chance of buying one for face value. Not only are the tickets expensive, but they're "right up the back, so it'll be a crap view".

Lol wut? It's not courtside at the Lakers you total trumpet.

I've just come across this piece of illiterate gold.

post-33318-0-67341400-1337085686_thumb.p

post-33318-0-56041800-1337085717_thumb.p

I liked the guy saying "love a girl that's gid too the boys" more than once.

The type of profound words that need repeating.

Every day I go on Facebook and read the same old sh!tty stats and kept thinking to myself, why do I not delete it? Then, last night, I remembered why. One big massive argument on some guys page for for calling another girl "a daft cow". Kept me occupied the whole night.

One of these days I will pluck up the courage and press the delete button...but not yet. unsure.gif

Edit - Why do girls find the need to put so many of the one letter at the end of sentence? (e.g yeaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) One will work just fine.

Edited by forzamorton

Those of you not from Edinburgh should be grateful that your Facebook isn't full of people who've remembered they're Hibs/Hearts fans all of a sudden.

I read some twat the other day who wouldn't know his way to Tynecastle with a sat-nav moaning about the tickets being on e-bay being a rip off, maybe if you ever went you'd have had a chance of buying one for face value. Not only are the tickets expensive, but they're "right up the back, so it'll be a crap view".

Lol wut? It's not courtside at the Lakers you total trumpet.

There's one guy in particular on mine who, to be fair, used to go regularly but doesn't any more. He's updating about four times an hour, and has been for a week now. Everyone's trying to out-nervous each other and it's doing my fucking box in.

Every day I go on Facebook and read the same old sh!tty stats and kept thinking to myself, why do I not delete it? Then, last night, I remembered why. One big massive argument on some guys page for for calling another girl "a daft cow". Kept me occupied the whole night.

One of these days I will pluck up the courage and press the delete button...but not yet. unsure.gif

Edit - Why do girls find the need to put so many of the one letter at the end of sentence? (e.g yeaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) One will work just fine.

If you punt if, they retain all your information and you can reactivate it whenever you want, providing you wait for 24 hours. I pop back on occasion if I'm trying to get a hold of people, but for the most part I use twitter far more nowadays. Far less personal bollocks can be put into 140 characters or less which is always good.

I've got a number of complete dregs of society on my Facebook, one guy in particular fancies himself as a bit of a casual and often posts racist statuses, pictures of him giving the camera a Nazi salute and going on about how mental going to a West Ham game would be for the 'trouble'. He's a fucking fanny.

I've got a number of complete dregs of society on my Facebook, one guy in particular fancies himself as a bit of a casual and often posts racist statuses, pictures of him giving the camera a Nazi salute and going on about how mental going to a West Ham game would be for the 'trouble'. He's a fucking fanny.

Sorry. sad.gif

I liked the guy saying "love a girl that's gid too the boys" more than once.

The type of profound words that need repeating.

f**k. I've posted the same part of the conversation twice. Poor effort sad.gif

There's one guy in particular on mine who, to be fair, used to go regularly but doesn't any more. He's updating about four times an hour, and has been for a week now. Everyone's trying to out-nervous each other and it's doing my fucking box in.

^^^ Bricking it.

the same few people putting up "sooo annoyed likes" and "urgh so pissed aff" then every now an again there'll be a "finally things are starting to look up"

keep tellin yourself hen, ya miserable, moanin cvnt dry.gif

Some bird has just posted on mine: "is the red sea actually red? And if it is why is it painted blue on a globe!"

I thought she was taking the piss but it turns out she's serious!

Edited by BigMartyn86

Sorry. sad.gif

Nah, you're good for a couple of light hearted posts winding people up. The guy I'm talking about pissed in a cupboard in his house rather than use the bathroom. Seems to have grown in popularity in the years since.

Nah, you're good for a couple of light hearted posts winding people up. The guy I'm talking about pissed in a cupboard in his house rather than use the bathroom. Seems to have grown in popularity in the years since.

Initials JG?