Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

A lot of Rangers fans appear to have deleted me as their friend on Facebook in the past few weeks. Shame. sad.gif I did have one post this yesterday though...

Greenock Morton Exited Administration: 08 August 2001

Deductions: None

Clydebank entered Administration: December 2000

Deduction(s): None

Airdrieonians entered Administration:Exited Administration: 21 May 2002 - Liquidated

Motherwell

Club Entered Administration: 24 April 2002

Exited Administration: 20 April 2004

Dundee

Club Entered Administration: 25 November 2003

Livingston

Club Entered Administration: 03 February 2004

Exited Administration: 13 May 2005

Gretna

Club Entered Administration: 10 March 2008

08 August 2008 - Liquidated

Deduction(s): −10 pts & Demoted to Scottish Third Division

Livingston

Club Entered Administration: 24 July 2009

Exited Administration: 13 August 2009

Deduction(s): Demoted to Scottish Third Division

Clachnacuddin

Club Entered Administration: 27 October 2009

Exited Administration: - Present

Dundee

Club Entered Administration: 14 October 2010

Exited Administration: 12 May 2011

League(s): Scottish First Division

Deduction(s): −25 pts

Rangers

Club Entered Administration: 14 February 2012

Exited Administration - Present

Deduction(s): −10 pts & £50k fine for entering administration, plus a £160,000 fine and a 12 month transfer embargo, plus the threat of relegation to Third Division, plus threatened ongoing points deductions

We still won't walk away..

After pulling him up about how Rangers deserved their punishment he then posted this...

See all these fuckers that feel the need to rip the piss outta the situation at Rangers, how would you feel if it was your team that was going through this? Need to wind yer necks in and keep quiet!!

biggrin.giflaugh.gif

"Can't wait to see my girlies tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or similar.

Peopleeeeeeeeeeeeee whooooooooooooooooooo writeeeeeeeeeeeeee likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thissssssssssssssssssssssss.

Any use of the words "sesh", "messy" or "chats."

Instagram.

Girls that put lovehearts at the end of every status update.

I like you so much; I love your personality and your beautiful spirit. ♥ I think once in a while it is good to hear or read that you are a fantastic person who makes a real difference in this world. You are important to people you love and care for, though maybe not always aware that you are so very dear to many others and appreciated...Please, paste this message on the wall of nine women or men who you consider fantastic! Hugs & kisses to you & I hope you get a lot back! You should send this message to nine friends, (if you think I deserve it & if not you still deserve it) :))) ..

Arseholes.

The constant stream of Rangers fans on facebook that claim 'We don't do walking away'. You've never actually been to a Rangers game apart from the Arbroath one in January, I'm surprised you know can name the manager.

laugh.gif Well, I'm convinced.

That was funny, but it was this bit that cracked me up -

a don't want somebdy sayin aw ye just believe a mad guy and that's yer proof lmao av seen like 6 or 7 people blowin the whistle

Well, if there's 6 or 7 of them it must be true...

:lol:

A guy I've got on Facebook posted: "The gallant Bobby Sands died 31 years ago today after being on hunger strike for 66 days. Their souls cried out remember!"

I posted "I thought he was still the manager of Celtic, tbh."

Looking forward to the replies.

A lot of Rangers fans appear to have deleted me as their friend on Facebook in the past few weeks. Shame. sad.gif I did have one post this yesterday though...

After pulling him up about how Rangers deserved their punishment he then posted this...

biggrin.giflaugh.gif

It was even better in the sportsound posts on facebook. Posting something and getting a reaction from the rangers fans is priceless. :lol:

I have a few friends on Facebook that get very touchy when the cost of Gaelic is mentioned, so when someone criticised the spending on BBC Alba last night, all hell broke lose. This cracker of a post was pure facepalm material:

Turn on other nationalities that use up our resources that live in our country...not your own people.

Someone also said they will support Gaelic rather than French because the French have a constant denial of the British Empire.

These are all posts from a guy I went to school with. This is also what drugs do to your brain.

This disorganised nature of that big paragraph and the key idea of the illuminati could almost be schizophrenia. Poor lad if it is that.