Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Note: Facebook is now a publicly traded entity. Unless you state otherwise, anyone can infringe on your right to privacy once you post to this site. It is recommended that you and other members post a similar notice as this, or you may copy and paste this version. If you do not post such a statement once, then you are indirectly allowing public use of items such as your photos and the information contained in your status updates.

--

PRIVACY NOTICE

Terms:

"this profile" refers to the profile on which this text is posted, registered as Alex Oldfield.

WARNING — any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites do NOT have my permission to utilize any of the information contained or posted through this profile, nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to photos, and/or the comments made about photos or any other "picture" or graphic content posted on this profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student, or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and violation of personal privacy is punishable by law.UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

This is one of the reasons women go wrong. Being a liar doesn't make you some special breed of person, or a strong person. It makes you a liar, and then you follow up your lies by blaming men for not comforting you when you say you're fine.

It pisses me off that some women pretend to be such a strong and independent woman, yet it's the ones who post shit like this that are the most weak willed people, who are always crying and emotional about something and nothing, that crave attention and sympathy and for everyone to see publicly how " strong " they are, while privately seeking reassurances from everyone they speak to that they're not a complete failure in life, which they are.

Someone from my work status' are now hidden after her bigotted tripe over the weekend and insistance to call her son her Bhoy. Why do celtic fans feel the need to add an 'h' where ever they can?

Someone from my work status' are now hidden after her bigotted tripe over the weekend and insistance to call her son her Bhoy. Why do celtic fans feel the need to add an 'h' where ever they can?

Dhumb fhucks.

People tagging me on Facebook annoys me. If I want the world to know what I'm up to I'd tell them myself thanks.

Edited by MTJ

I'm friends with a couple of Facebook, and the guys gone to Magaluf on holiday with his mates for his birthday. Every morning when I wake up and skim Facebook before moving I've been confronted by them posting on each others wall saying how they love each other and can't wait to see each other, pretty annoying......

Woke up this morning to see the lassies status (which I'll attempt to screenshot and show later), saying how nice it was that he phoned her last night to say he lived her, before forgetting to hang up and try and convince a lassie on holiday to ride him :lol:

This guy came in today and asked if it was ok if he left this on the bar.. I cried :( I left it there until like 1130 tonight.... I didn't want to pour it out but I had to. So I'm posting this pic so it can stay forever!! So can I get some likes people??

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/563350_418390678178501_1768674368_n.jpg[/imo]

Waste of a good pint imo.

This guy came in today and asked if it was ok if he left this on the bar.. I cried :( I left it there until like 1130 tonight.... I didn't want to pour it out but I had to. So I'm posting this pic so it can stay forever!! So can I get some likes people??

Waste of a good pint imo.

Not sure which is more pathetic, the pint gesture or the bar-person greeting about it. It was 3 years ago, Frank is now either dust in the wind or a skeleton, he doesn't need beer.

It also looks like a child's handwriting, obviously the bar staff should be more careful, the challenge 25 scheme doesn't seem to be working.

This is n***** and d*****, we is engaged now if you don't like it or have any negative thoughts, go f**k yourself! ♥

Aye, good luck with that one hen.

Got a couple of people I went to school with. Just got together 2/3 weeks ago. She's away to Florida and touched down around 6pm tonight (as she just had to tell us). He responds with:

" Miss my ***** so much. Enjoy Florida gorgeous, i'll be missing you here. I love you so so much <3".

Cringe dry.gif

Regarding long live's post, people who conduct every nuance of their relationship on facebook annoy me.

If you feel the need to call someone babe in every post, and remind them how much you love and miss them, now that they have gone to the next room to log on to facebook, then the relationship has problems imo.

Plus, i dont want to know about it!

The same applies to the morons who update their relationship status every few hours.