Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

544675_444222692262214_1407022905_n.jpg

I know this isn't something that's written, but what the f**k is this pose all about? I keep seeing it on FB.

I assume it came from one of those Essex degenerates?

Oh Christ. He was in the year above me at school. Complete welt.

Someone on mine just posted "Can't stand a grass!!!!! >:( ".

This led to the girl having a conversation with some guy, who's comments included:

‎"2nd lowest form of life".

"Whae`s grassed yae? an 4 wot?"

"Scummy little WANKERS".

When asked who he thinks the lowest form of life is, he said "BEASTS. But may change ma mind if those little priks have grasssssssssseeeddddddddddd yae tae the rotten mob!"

To which the girl replied: "Can dish it oot but canny take it back dad!"

Dad? Dear fucking lord. :huh:

As previously mentioned, some of the fathers day statuses were a joke.

Thinking about you dad, rip!!!! (code: please give me likes).

A girl who I banged a few times in the past has a really annoying facebook, its usually like:

"I hate my life"

"Love life right now"

"My boyfriend is the best"

"My boyfriend has just punched me"

"Should I give him another chance"

Today, after another couple of cuntish statements - I've left her a final post saying that as much as she is a good ride (setting her up probably for another physical altercation with her boyfriend), her facebook makes me want to kill myself - and I will remain her friend, just not on facebook.

You need to keep them sweet ;)

For the record, she is without a doubt the biggest squirter I have ever rode - was doing her DS one day and juice was splashing out and hitting my feet.

I know this isn't something that's written, but what the f**k is this pose all about? I keep seeing it on FB.

He looks like a right fucking tadger. i588cl.jpg

Also what the f**k is yolo all about?

Edited by MTJ

YOLO was something drake said In a song and means "you only love once".

Basically meaning that you have one life, and try to achieve all you can, whereas all the tarts on Facebook seem to use it as an excuse for being wee fuds

As previously mentioned, some of the fathers day statuses were a joke.

Thinking about you dad, rip!!!! (code: please give me likes).

A girl who I banged a few times in the past has a really annoying facebook, its usually like:

"I hate my life"

"Love life right now"

"My boyfriend is the best"

"My boyfriend has just punched me"

"Should I give him another chance"

Today, after another couple of cuntish statements - I've left her a final post saying that as much as she is a good ride (setting her up probably for another physical altercation with her boyfriend), her facebook makes me want to kill myself - and I will remain her friend, just not on facebook.

You need to keep them sweet ;)

For the record, she is without a doubt the biggest squirter I have ever rode - was doing her DS one day and juice was splashing out and hitting my feet.

^^^ VL IMO.

Just seen this corker on my Facebook;

Can someone tell me why Petr Cech has that hat on? And is Argentina in Europe?

I can understand the first question if she has no knowledge of the Petr Cech incident against Reading, however that second question is beyond belief. She then explains that she was asking this as she was confused that Lionel Messi wasn't playing in the European Championships. Bint.

Just seen this corker on my Facebook;

I can understand the first question if she has no knowledge of the Petr Cech incident against Reading, however that second question is beyond belief. She then explains that she was asking this as she was confused that Lionel Messi wasn't playing in the European Championships. Bint.

Reminds me of this

pic-dump-237-9.jpg

A lot of single mums on my page seemed to be posting things like "happy fathers days to all the mums doing it by themselves" "happy fathers day but it's mothers day everyday."

Also the amount of birds posting about some book called 50 shades of grey is annoying as f**k as well.

A lot of single mums on my page seemed to be posting things like "happy fathers days to all the mums doing it by themselves" "happy fathers day but it's mothers day everyday."

Also the amount of birds posting about some book called 50 shades of grey is annoying as f**k as well.

Wiki is your friend

Fifty Shades of Grey is a 2011 erotic novel by British author E. L. James. Set largely in Seattle, it is the first installment in a trilogy that traces the deepening relationship between a college graduate, Anastasia Steele, and a young business magnate, Christian Grey. It is notable for its explicitly erotic scenes featuring elements of BDSM.

Sounds superb - can't wait for the film!

post-21829-0-91777100-1340146724_thumb.j

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone put that on their fb and it came up on my thread.

I think I caused offence with the reply: "Fair enough, I'll just put the kettle on while we wait for the gravediggers then."

Wasn't happy. :lol:

Greece are skint eh? Why not punish them by giving them a fine, putting a one year ban on people moving to country, let the other countries vote them out of the EU thus demoting them to a poorer continent and giving them a 3 year Eurovision ban.

^^^verge of tears

That pub looks like the Buddha Bar in Stirling.

Probably had a moan about this before, but there's a boy on my timeline that posts 'How's everyone today' 'How's everyone's day been' every day, nobody ever comments on them. Take the hint. He also posts the same pictures saying 'f**k the SFA, they'll be gone by December' 'Sky will f**k off, Rangers are Scottish football' with about 40 of those girly 'I'm fine' stuff that even says female in it. Posted a screenshot of the sky twitter telling me they have no plans to stop coverage, he replied with 'They'll stop it, that's just made up' :huh:

Does anyone else struggle to post about anything on facebook? A lot of people live their lives through these lines and are constantly updating what they do.

I make no effort to do any of these things, I'm not arrogant enough to believe people really give a shit what I'm doing, and it's not like I really want them to know what I'm doing in the first place.

Maybe I'm just the black sheep in the "sharing generation".

Does anyone else struggle to post about anything on facebook? A lot of people live their lives through these lines and are constantly updating what they do.

I make no effort to do any of these things, I'm not arrogant enough to believe people really give a shit what I'm doing, and it's not like I really want them to know what I'm doing in the first place.

Maybe I'm just the black sheep in the "sharing generation".

I last posted on my wall on the 6th April. I generally don't live an interesting enough life to be updating stuff on Facebook all the time. Neither do any of my friends, but lots of them still post about 5 statuses a day.

Barely look at it now, tbh.

EDIT: My fiancee got her degree classification from uni on Sunday, so I went out and bought her a box of cupcakes from the cake shop just down the road. She went ahead and took a photo of them then tagged me in it. Obviously gives me major brownie points with her friends etc, but it also makes me look like a soppy arsehole (which I am to be fair).

Edited by craigkillie

I've posted on my walls less than 10 times I'd guess and I've had facebook for 4.5 years. I only use it to organize things with friends, be nosey and look at pictures of the sluts I went to school with. I think I'm what is known as "a creeper".